Epilogue

AN

this is like Chapter 21/ epilogue. However you want to think of it. This is the last part of the book so I'll just let y'all get to reading.

~four years later~

Sarah's POV

I finally graduated after four years of painful struggling at public school. At first it was a big change in my life but after a while it got easier.

I still haven't forgotten about Jared. Life: It sucks is still in my bedroom and I watch it all the time on my laptop. I decided I'm going to college at LACC in Los Angeles, California. After a long time I realized I wanted to be a photographer and take pictures of everything everywhere all around the world.

My cousin Kate and I are going shopping in LA to get a feel for what it will be like. As we were walking alongside the street we heard a lot of noise coming from behind us: screams, cameras clicking, footsteps (lots of them) etc.

Kate and I turned around to see a huge crowd coming our way. At the front we saw a hooded guy. I guessed that was the guy they were taking pictures of. I wondered who he was.

As they kept coming closer someone pushed to the front of the crowd and knocked the guy's hood off. I didn't see him but Kate caught a glimpse of him.

"Oh I see him!" She said "he looks so familiar."

"Really?" I asked while trying to see the person for a moment over the large crowd.

"Where do I know him from?" Kate thought to herself aloud.

I saw the person wading their way in the direction of Kate and me. I couldn't see the person but I saw the crowd splitting where he was trying to get out.

Kate was muttering about how she thought it was from summer camp at my ranch.

The person came closer and then... Too close. He sprang out of the crowd and on top of me.

I heard Kate speak what I had thought
"Jared!" 

I looked into his face again to make sure I was right. Same eyes, same hair, same skin tone. But it couldn't be him. What are the chances? Even if so he surely wouldn't remember me.

"Jared?" I said quietly, almost sure I was wrong.

"S-Sarah?" He rubbed his head as he got off of me. Was I dreaming or did he actually say my name? At this point it all seemed like a dream.

"You remember me?" I asked shocked. We both had completely forgotten the crowd behind us even though once I got back to reality I knew this would probably be in all the magazines as I also realized the crowd was the paparazzi.

He just nodded. His mouth gaping open. He helped me up, I brushed myself off. He whispered in my ear "let them take some pictures and they'll go" so I did. I put my arm around him and he did me. We smiled and a week later I saw myself on the front page of a magazine.

Sure enough they left after they got their pictures and it was just the three of us.

"Isn't that the guy you obsessed over for the past four years?" Kate said and either she purposely said that in front of Jared to embarrass me or she is just really stupid. Both are very possible possibilities.

"I didnt obsess." I said to her "I didn't obsess" I then said to Jared. I couldn't believe that I was talking to the Jared Gilmore as if he was just an old friend, which he was.

"Sure." Kate said sarcastically.

"Whatever."   I turned to Jared "you actually remember me?"

"Well, yeah." I smiled. Jared and I started talking about everything that happened in the past four years and I started to remember Kate was still there and I knew she probably just felt pretty awkward having no place in the conversation. At least that's what I always feel like in that position.

I stayed in LA but Kate went back to Texas (she's going to school there). Jared and I exchanged numbers and texted all the time. We meet up at Starbucks after he finishes filming a lot. He is in a new TV show now and he is the star. I know. It's pretty awesome.

Without my dad around Jared and I started dating. It got all over the news as all celebrity news does.

After a year of dating Jared proposed. It was all so cute. He took me on a picnic. After we ate all the other food he told me to get the sandwiches out (I thought it was weird he saved those for last) and when I opened the container there weren't any sandwiches in it. Just a small box that contained a ring.

I met a lot of the actors he worked with. He met some of the friends I made in public school and they were all very excited to meet him as he is a really famous person. I'm still in school and I'm so excited to take pictures professionally which will be soon.

I met his sister and parents and Jared met my parents again. We had a couple bumps in the road but that didn't stop us.

AN
I KNOW THIS SEEEMS LIKE A SUPER LONG AUTHORS NOTE BUT I NEED YOU ALL TO READ ALL OF IT

I'm about to cry right now y'all. CS is complete. I had such a good time writing this and hope you all enjoyed reading. Jared you are awesome and please don't freak out about my crazy obsession if you read this. I'm not going to kidnap you and force you to marry me. I am a little sane. Thanks SOOOO much to Luke_MyRenegade and momeaux for all the help you provided to me while writing this book.     And make sure to read the next book of the series when I start writing it everyone. I'll post it on message board or in my News/Rant Book.
If you want to  read the next book i write go to my rant book and pick one from the choices I gave in the part tiled Which Book? I really don't know which one to write next.

P.s. I am wearing a shirt that says "team Henry mills" on it while publishing this chapter.

See y'all later. Love Ya
Merry Readin'