Chapter 2 - "What a loser!" - Harry

As soon as I walk into the maths classroom I regret it.

"Ugh, there's that loser again."

"I hear he works in the bakery."

"No way! He has to work to get money!"

"Yeah, I bet the only buns he'll ever see are covered in frosting!"

"Haha! What a loser."

"Right? I'm right aye Dale. Aye."

"Yes, you're right Chip."

I never got Chip and Dale. I never understood why they insisted on being called the names of 2 cartoon chipmunks, and neither did anyone else. However, you didn't ask that question, unless you were a fan of getting your ass kicked. It didn't help that they had a following of about 9 others who thought they were the coolest in the entire school. In reality, they were all extremely close to being expelled. That didn't stop them from making me their main target whenever I was near them. Not that the school cared to do much about it, apart from 'giving them a stern talking to'. Yeah, like that was gonna do a lot.

Edging past them, I almost reached my desk when I tripped over a leg purposely left out just for me. My folder flew out of my hand and all my music scattered along the ground. Naturally, this meant someone grabbing all of my homework for that day, but worse, my music that I had been working on.

"What is this..." The kid flipped through my book that was full of ideas for songs that I had scribbled down randomly. "He writes pansy love songs too?!" 

Commence, the laughter.

Whether they wanted to or not, everyone was laughing at me.

I tried to grab my stuff off the kid but he held it high above me, as he stood on his desk, out of my reach. Taunting me, he lowered it until I tried again, like a cat attacking a piece of string.

"What's the matter, Harry? Can't reach your loser love songs?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you! Just give me my stuff!"

Naturally the teacher hears me swearing just as he walks in.

"Harry Styles! See me after this lesson is over!" 

And naturally, I get in trouble for being bullied.

"Now everyone! Sit down in your seats! Damien get off your desk and give Harry back his stuff."

Smiling, the kid hands it over and I go to my seat.

Quietly I get my stuff out ready for maths.

Harry Styles.

What a loser.