Chapter 33: Chrissy: Starry Skies

I finished packing my bags. It was three days after the funeral. We had all decided that we were going to move. To where? Well, I wasn't sure, but apparently Grian had it all worked out.

I found out about my dad. When I walked into the Yakuza HQ, the guys told me. I'm now the leader of the Yakuza, which makes life much easier.

After I put my bag at the stairs, I stepped outside for some fresh air. I was surprised when I saw Sam sitting on the steps, staring into the distance. I sat down beside him.

"Have your legs started working again?" I asked.

"Wha-? Oh. Well, kinda," Sam replied. "I can walk again, but everything's still sore. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah. Um, have you finished signed packing?"

"Uh-huh."

I scooted closer to Sam, and we watched the sun finish setting. The stars came out. There was a few peculiar formations of stars that looked oddly like Chan, Rowan, Paul, Sookie, Soul, and over to the side, Salex and Gareth. They seemed to be smiling down on us, making me feel happy. They were glad that we were moving on. But they were also glad they weren't forgotten.

The 'constellations' made a certain song pop into my head: I sang it as I rested my head on Sam's shoulder.

"'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars. I'm gonna give you my heart.

"'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars. 'Cause you light up the path.

"I don't care, go on and tear me apart. I don't care if you do.

"'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars, I think I saw you. Ooooo oooo." (A/N: sorry. Had to add the ooo's)

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful your singing is?" Sam asked sarcastically.

"No, I don't think so," I said with the same tone. We both laughed a bit.

"So," I said after a bit of silence. "We leave tomorrow. Any idea where we're going?"

"Tokyo." (A/N: yep I just did that)

"Uh, what?"

"We're moving to Tokyo."

"And how do you know?"

"I eavesdropped on Grian when he was on the phone. You can do a lot when you pretend you're asleep."

I laughed. "True, true. But why Tokyo?"

Sam snorted. "You better be glad Grian's not moving us outta the country. If he could, I know he would ship us all back to England."

"That's sounds like something Taurtis would do."

"Grian can get paranoid sometimes."

"Sam?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you, do you remember when Grian-"

"-kissed you? Yeah. I will never forget that."

"Are you still mad at him?"

"A part of me will always be mad at him. But no, not really."

"You don't have to be jealous either. I love you, bunny boy, and I always will."

"You sure about that?"

"101 percent positive."

I kissed his cheek, but surprisingly, only a tiny bit of blush spread across his face. I guess he was used to it by now.

We sat there for a while, just watching the stars twinkle. They seemed happy, which in turn, made me happy too.

~A/N: a few things I gotta say

1. I HAVE 52 FOLLOWERS!!!! WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?! IS THIS LIFE?!

2. So this chapter's short. Sue me. The next one is the Epilouge. So get ready

3. 2 chapters in ONE NIGHT? Emmu you're insane! Yeah. I know. But I REALLLLLLY wanna finish this book. I hope I can make the Epilouge satisfying enough. Oh gosh. Well, you know, no pressure, right? There's only 40+ people reading this...

Welp, imma go write that now. See ya!~