Chapter 1

School - 7:55am
Soojung POV
Well... It's time to go to class. I actually like class because no one really pays attention to me at the back. The only time they do is when the teacher calls on me,ugh.

At class - 8:00am

Once I sat down the bell rings and the teacher comes in and teaches the lesson for today. Blah blah blah.

I always daydream during class, I already know these stuff. I'm a nerd, I do things in advance so I don't have to listen and do work. I daydream about my crush. My crush Kim Jongin... My crush ever since 3rd grade. *sigh* He will never like you Soojung, get that through your head!

Kim Jongin was 'that guy'. He had a perfect smile, laugh, face and personality. He'd smile and laugh a lot around his friends but when he's not he is just a guy with a cold heart and face. I fall for him even more when he smiles. The problem is that he is a Kingka and I'm just a ugly nerd with glasses. I don't think he ever noticed me, even though i always did. He hangs out with his group named Exo. Exo was a group with 12 guys but 6 of them go to this school, the other 6 go to school in China.

The queenka, Suzy. She's a b*tch, she's pretty and all but its obviously makeup. She's always trying to get Kai a.k.a Jongin, everyone in school calls him Kai. She's so irritating and I don't think Kai notices. Since they're dating, I guess Kai doesn't mind. She always bullies me, bullies me for now being 'decent' or 'pretty'. She once had a crush on my brother, gross. She got mad at me for 'flirting' with him. I was just talking to him...

[FLASHBACK]

"OPPA~" i call out to my brother.
"Heey Minnie!" He says smiling at me.
"Are you going home after this?" I ask
"Nah, I don't want to go home early" he answered
"Okay bye Oppa!" I say before I leave.
"Bye Minnie!"

"HEY NERD!" I hear Suzy yell at me. Once i turned around to face her, I received a hard slap on my face. I widen my eyes and looked at her.
"Stop flirting with Kris oppa, he'll never like you!" She says before leaving me.

What did i ever do to you..

[FASHBACK OVER]

*Bell rings* Lunch

I don't eat school lunch, thats just plain gross. I hate it. I eat after school, either I go to my favorite Café or I cook some food at home. Instead of eating, I go to my spot at the field and plug in my earphones. After 10 minutes, I get bored and decided to go walk around campus, im only a freshman in highschool, I should go explore this school, even though I've been here for a while.

While I was walking I bumped into someone and fell. "Sh*t what the fck." I whispered. "Im sorry, I should've payed attention to where I was going." I looked up and...

"K...kai?"