Chapter 8

Soojung POV

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!"

I couldn't do anything but curl up into a ball. I was too afraid, even though I knew the girls ran away after hearing someone. Before I knew it I fainted.

Sehun POV

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" I yelled

I see a group of girls run out of the restroom and I ran into the girls restroom even though it was wrong, I heard Soojung whimpering and yelling.

Once I finally found her, I tried to calling her name but she wouldn't respond, I got worried and tried shaking her but no response. I quickly picked her up carefully and went to the nurses office.

I laid her down on the bed and made sure she was comfortable. The nurse wasn't here yet so i'll stay with her.

Kai POV

I was walking to to class with exo when I notice a guy carrying Soojung. I kept my eyes on them until Chanyeol nudged me,

"Hey Kai, looks like you lost the bet too early." He said while smiling
"No, not today, not ever." I said in defense.

I followed that guy carrying Soojung, it looks like she's hurt, but who cares right? Maybe he does but I don't care. This guy is ruining my plan, I need to make a move, fast.

Try peek through the window and I see that guy sitting by Soojung looking her face. Why is he looking at her like that?! I should be doing that! Im going to lose this bet. My hands ball into a fist and barge in but I see the nurse coming, so I acted natural.

"Kim Jongin, shouldn't you be going to class?" The nurse said
"Actually I was but my girlfriend is hurt and she's in your office." I said acting innocent
"Oh okay, then you can leave after she wakes up." She said before going into her office.

I waited and waited, until that guy comes out of the office. I glare at him and he just looked at me before walking away. After he was out of my sight, I peek through the window and see that Soojung is still unconscious so i entered the room and saw that the nurse was just doing her regular works. I go sit by Soojung and admire her face. She doesn't look that bad without her glasses, maybe if she put her hair down, dress decently, and took of her braces then she will look normal.

I was about to touch her face until I see her hand move. I quickly walked out of the room and bid the nurse goodbye.

Soojung POV

I slowly open my eyes and scanned the room I was in. Why am I in the nurses office? Oh yeah, I got beaten up by Suzy and her gang. If I only knew how to defend myself I wouldn't be here right now. One day i'll never let those dolls harm any one, especially me.

"Oh, you're finally awake." The nurse said
"Yeah. How long was I asleep? And who brought me here?" I ask
"You weren't sleeping for that long and I do not know who brought you in here but there was another guy, Kim Jongin, he said he was your boyfriend."

I froze and my face turned red as a tomato. B..boyfriend?! He said that? I look at the nurse and asked
"Where did he go?"
"He just left, right before you woke up. Will you be able to attend class?" She said
"Yes, I just need to rest for a little more." I said while smiling
She just gave me a caring smile and went back to work.

After resting, I got up slowly and told the nurse I was leaving. I enter class and all eyes were on me, except Kai. Did he really come to see me at the nurses office?

"Soojung-sshi, care to explain why you're very late to class?" My teacher asked
"I was in the nurses office." I said while handing him my pass. I took my seat next to Kai and greeted him and his response was just a slight smile. That smile still made my heart skip a beat, I wish I could see that everyday.

*Bell Rings* Lunch

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked
"Yeah, I heard to came to the nurses office when I was sleeping." I said
"Yeah, I came to see you." He said while smiling.

I didn't say anything, I just look at him while my face turns red and my body stays frozen.

"Haha, you're so cute when you blush" he said
I quickly snap back to my senses, stood up and walked out of the class. Once I walked out I saw Sehun coming towards me while waving but someone pulled my arm. I turn around and,

"Where you going babe?"