-spreading-

[edited]
Wonwoo's PoV

"Seungkwan I-I don't know what I'm gonna do! H-He nearly caught me."

"Okay Wonwoo listen to me. Saying you ate too much is a big obvious lie. You only ate one plate of mac n cheese."

"But everything is a big lie! I have to lie to him so he doesn't find out!"

"Wonwoo stop crying. You're appointment is soon. Just calm down and leave. You also have work soon."

"Yeah, you're right. Okay. I'll talk to you soon."

"Alright bye Wonwoo. Good luck."

He hung up and I got changed into my suit for work and left. I took the bus to the doctors and got off. I walked into the place and Dr Min was already there waiting for me.

"Come this way."

I followed her and sat on the stool.

"So Wonwoo. You wanted me to check something is that right?" I nodded. "I have a belly." She chuckled and told me to go on the bed again which I did.

"Alright you do have a belly. It's noticeable if you look hard enough. So you're 2 months pregnant." I stared in disbelief. "How...?" "Well when you first came you didn't get pregnant at the party. You were pregnant before that and drinking is bad for the baby so that's when the throwing up happened. I don't really know how you didn't throw up the first morning but you're two months pregnant." Mr Min told me. "Phone me whenever something happens." I thanked her and left. I went to work and took the lift up.

"Did you hear?"

"No. What?"

"The new secretary is pregnant."

"Oh my god! Males can get pregnant?!"

How did they find out?

"Wonwoo come here!"

Everyone stared at me and whispered as I walked into Mr Wen's office. "Ne, Mr Wen?" I closed the door behind me and stood in front of his desk.

"I'm guessing you've heard that everyone knows you're pregnant. A little dancer told me. Anyway since you're pregnant if anything happens like when you go into labour here we'll help you. It's not the first time. Now have these done before 7." I smiled and nodded, taking the files and walking out. I sat down at my desk and got to work on them.

"Hey Wonwoo. I'm sorry." I looked up and saw Soonyoung. "I only told my friend and then he went and told someone and it just got outta control. Sorry." I smiled up at Soonyoung. "It's okay Soonyoung it's not your fault. Mr Wen is fine with me being pregnant anyway but don't tell Mingyu, please." Soonyoung sighed and nodded. "He's still gonna find out. Seungkwan told me what happened. Anyway I gotta go back. Bye."

Soonyoung walked away and I got back to the files.

After hours of writing them I was finally done. I tidied up my things and stood up, putting my blazer back on.

"Wonwoo are they done?" Mr Wen asked me. I nodded and handed him them once they came out of the printer. "You can go home now." He went back into his office and I walked to the lift with the others. We all got in but some had to wait as it could not fit everyone. The lift took us down before going back up for the others.

I took a bus home and Mingyu's car wasn't there. I know, the younger has a car and I don't. I unlocked the door and took my shoes and blazer off. I removed my tie and unbutton my shirt halfway.

Oh my Jisoos it's so hot.

(omg imagine Wonwoo with his shirt half buttoned and his sleeves rolled up to his elbow *dies*)

I went into the kitchen and saw a note.

'Hey Wooie I've gone to the hospital. My mom fainted and my sister had to take her. I'll be home soon. It might be late so just eat your food and get to bed. I love you~
-Gyuie'

I sighed and just grabbed a pack of crisps, sitting on the couch. I put on MNet and lied down on the couch.

I looked down at my stomach.

Why do I have to be pregnant? Why did I have to be one of the males to get pregnant? I'm gonna lose my first love. He's gonna leave me and it'll be all my fault.

Mingyu's PoV

"Hey mom. Can you help me?" I asked mom as she laid in the hospital bed. "What is it sweetie?" I bit my lip.

"I think Wonwoo's hiding something from me.."

This is a lot shorter 700+ usually I do 800+ or 1000+ but I guess it's a okay chapter anyway. My eye really hurts idkw. Same with my back. omg I'm so old

eyy~ "spreading" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)