-telling parents-

[edited]
Wonwoo was woken up by the need of throwing up. He was still not used to it though he's been doing it for 3 months(he's about nearly 5months. yes a short time skip). He brushed his teeth and got in a shower. His belly was a lot visible now and he could actually place bowls on it like a table. It's funny actually. Today is also Seungcheol's birthday so today Jihoon would be telling him about the lil twins inside of his stomach.

Wonwoo got dressed into:

(That's also his hair colour now)

Today he would be telling his parents about him being pregnant. You'd think they'd be the first person he would've told them about it but no it was Seungkwan.

Wonwoo left his room and went downstairs to see Seungcheol, Jihoon, Soonyoung, Jeonghan and the boys.

"Wonwoo!"

Soonyoung ran up to Wonwoo and hugged him. They haven't seen each other and Wonwoo took a break from work and Mr Wen is completely fine with that.

"Soonyoung! It's so nice to see you again!" Wonwoo hugged Soonyoung back, being careful about his belly. "How's it going?" Soonyoung asked, backing up. "It's going okay. I should be learning the gender soon of this little rascal." Wonwoo laughed slightly.

They all sat down and after Seungcheol opened his presents(which wasn't much) he saw that he didn't get a present from Jihoon.

"Hoonie~ where's my present?" Seungcheol whined. Jihoon's face lit up red and he looked down. "Well about that. It's not something I could give you but tell you," Jihoon paused. "I-I'm pregnant again but with twins." He looked up at Seungcheol to see a giant grin, bigger than Seokmins.

Seungcheol tightly hugged Jihoon, tears running down his face. "I'm so happy. Boys. You're gonna have two new members to the family." Seungcheol smiled at the two boys who sat on the floor.

---

It was time for Wonwoo to leave to go visit his parents. He put his mask on and left the house, walking towards the bus stop. He boarded the bus and sat down on a seat near the window with his earphones in his ears listening to Nu'est.

He was looking out the window and he could just hear people get on the bus but paid no attention to them.

Hello played on his phone and he leaned his head against the window. That song was the first song him and Mingyu sang to during high school. When one of them phoned each other they would all sing, "Hello". It always made them smile but now it's just sadness he feels.

He skipped the song and Sorry Sorry played.

He got off the bus and walked down a few blocks before reaching his parents house. He walked in and took his shoes off.

"Mom! Dad!"

His mom ran at him and hugged him. It's been so long since they last saw each other.

"How have you been? Are you well? Is Mingyu well?" His mom questioned him about. They walked into the living room where his dad sat on the couch, sipping his coffee.

"Well actually Mingyu and I broke up and that's kinda the reason why I'm here. I want to tell you's something." His parents looked at him. "Why would you two break up? You've loved him since high school." Wonwoo nodded at his appa. "He doesn't want kids but the reason why we broke up was because I'm pregnant." Wonwoo looked at his parents. His mom had a big smile on her face and his dad had a slight smile on his face.

"Now that is a stupid thing to break up about." His mom said. Wonwoo nodded. "He told me to either get an abortion or give the baby away to be adopted." Wonwoo could feel himself starting to cry again. His mom sat beside him and hugged him.

"Forget that asshole and move on. I'm guessing you're living with Jicheol right?" He laughed at his mom. She was always into gays and she even took Wonwoo to Hawaii when he told her he was gay.

"I am. They have two boys and Jihoon is expecting twins." Wonwoo informed her. She squealed. "What about Seungkwan?" Wonwoo shrugged. "I know he's pregnant but I haven't seen him and Vernon in months. They're coming with me tomorrow when I get my ultrasound scan to see what gender the baby is." He told them.

"When you get it don't forget to send me a pic of it and what the gender is." His mom warned him. He laughed at his mom who was trying to be cool. "Ok ok. Can I stay for dinner?" He asked her. She grinned and nodded. "You don't need to ask. You still live here. If you wanna stay over you can. You never took your clothes so they're still there and you haven't grown so they'll still fit you." He gaped at his mom as she walked into the kitchen.

"Sassy. I've grown like two inches."

"More like centimetres!" His dad shouted back.

"Rude!"

ITS MA BDAY SO A LIL SNEAKY UPDATE FOR YA ALL. AM GONNA UPDATE OTHERS AS A BDAY PRESENT FROM ME TO U ALSO HBD JO TWINS AND NAKTA