-the day-

Wonwoo is now 9 months in and he was given his due date, October 25th. Jihoon hasn't had his babies yet. His water hasn't broke yet(idek ken dat hapen).

It was October 23rd and Wonwoo was nervous. He was always scared when it comes to operations. When he had to get a bone back into place in his knee from playing football he was so scared that he fainted.

"Wonwoo you're gonna be okay." His mom told him. They had visited him to see the little boys and to make sure Wonwoo it's fine until the day. "I-I know but I might faint again." He stammered(?). "Listen you'll be fine. You won't feel it and you won't even be awake so calm down. Think about Minwoo. He can sense that you're not okay. I'll go get you some water."

Wonwoo's mom left the bathroom and Wonwoo didn't dare to stand up from beside the toilet.

"Wonwoo?! Are you here?!" Seungkwan yelled from downstairs. Wonwoo wanted to yell but he was in too much of a bad state to. "Oh he's just upstairs. He's been freaking out all over a operation he won't even feel." His mom chuckled.

Wonwoo felt Minwoo kick his stomach a few times just as Seungkwan and his mother walked into the bathroom.

"Honey you're really scaring the kids and yours. Take a drink, lie down, talk to Seungkwan and just breathe. I'll be downstairs if you need me." Mrs Jeon walked out of the bathroom.

"Here. Lemme help you up." Seungkwan held his hand out for Wonwoo. Wonwoo took it and stood up.

Seungkwan took Wonwoo into the bedroom and helped him lie down.

"Why don't we talk about something else to get your mind off it?" Seungkwan cheerfully asked. Wonwoo nodded and took a sip of the water.

"So what did you name the little boy?"

"I named him Minwoo. I've always liked the name."

Seungkwan nodded.

'Doesn't he realise that Minwoo is basically his name and Mingyu's?' Seungkwan thought.

They talked for awhile and soon Wonwoo was able to walk by himself and go downstairs.

Wonwoo looked around, not seeing Seungcheol or Jihoon anywhere.

"Where's Jicheol?" He asked. His mother looked at him as she held Sungjoon in her arms and Jinwoo saw at her feet playing with his toys.

"Jihoon had to go to the hospital. He's gonna have the babies." She told him. "He went into labour?" Wonwoo asked. She nodded. "He told me to tell you two to stay here."

Mrs Jeon and the two boys had dinner and Seungkwan went back home.

**next day**

Wonwoo woke up in pain. He was screaming and crying.

"Wonwoo?" His mother asked, worried as she walked into his room. She saw the state Wonwoo was in and immediately dialled 911.

After the call Mrs Jeon got the covers off Wonwoo and saw that the covers under him were wet. It's common for the pregnant person to go into labour early than the due date but with Wonwoo freaking out about this he hasn't fully gave faith to himself.

The ambulance soon arrived and Wonwoo and his mother were on their way to the hospital in the back of the ambulance. Wonwoo laid on the stretcher(gurney) while his mom sat on the bench holding his hand.

"M-mom?"

"Yeah Wonwoo?"

"I can't get over him. I miss him. I miss his warm hugs." Mrs Jeon knew who Wonwoo was talking about. She saw Mingyu as her own son as well. "I know Wonwoo but he's in the past."

They arrived at the hospital and Wonwoo was pushed straight to the ER. Apparently he was in labour for only a few hours so now it's time for his operation.

Mrs Jeon sat in the waiting room. The doors slid open and in walked Boonon, Soonyoung, Jihan and Junhao.

"Mrs Jeon did he just go in?" Soonyoung asked. She nodded. "He was in so much pain. I'm sure Jihoon is awake and Seungcheol is here if you want to go see them and the twins." Mrs Jeon told them. They all asked where Jihoon was and went there.

Jeonghan knocked on the door and opened it. Jihoon was sat up on the bed talking to Seungcheol.

"Oh hello everyone. Hello Mrs Jeon." They bowed.

They all talked and even talked about Wonwoo. Soonyoung mentioned about Mingyu. He's found someone new. Someone who can't get pregnant.

"Wonwoo can't find anyone new. He still loves Mingyu." Mrs Jeon spoke.

"I asked Mingyu if he still loves Wonwoo and he asked who he was. I think he's trying to forget him." Soonyoung said. Joshua decided to lighten up the atmosphere.

"Soonyoung? You're the only one here who isn't dating or married. When are you gonna find someone?"

"I don't know! I hate being alone but where am I gonna find-"

Just then Jihoon's nurse came in. "Hello Nurse Dokyeom." Jihoon bowed. The rest bowed while Soonyoung stared at him with heart eyes.

"Hello Jihoon. I see you got some company. I was just checking up on you. You'll be able to see them shortly. I'll be back to take you to them." Nurse Dokyeom left and Soonyoung followed him. Everyone laughed.

Few hours later

Wonwoo woke up to be in a hospital room. He saw his mother sat on the chair.

"Mom?" He choked out. She looked at him and hugged him. "How are you? Are you in pain?" She asked him. She helped him sat up. He saw that his stomach had gotten smaller.

"I-I'm fine but where's Minwoo?"

"He's sleeping right now. You can go see him if you want to. Jihoon and Seungcheol are there seeing the twins. Everyone else is here as well. Soonyoung ran off with a nurse." She laughed.

She took Wonwoo to where the babies are and he saw Jicheol sitting on the chairs with the twins in their arms(boy in Seungcheol's and girl in Jihoon's).

Wonwoo shuffled over to where the boy section is and looked around. He saw a baby that looks like him and Mingyu; small eyes, small nose, plump lips and tan skin. He now realised that the name Minwoo was his name and Mingyu's combined.

"He's adorable." His mother smiled. Wonwoo lifted Minwoo out of the cot he was in and held him close to him. Minwoo's small eyes fluttered open. Wonwoo stared down at Minwoo.

"Hello Minwoo."