-date-

[edited]
Today was Wonwoo's day off from work as it was a Sunday. Him and Mingyu where in bed still.

"I'll be right back."

Mingyu got out of their bed and walked out the room. Wonwoo ran towards the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. After that he flushed and sat on the cold tiles, head in his hands.

"He's already suspicious I know it so why am I still hiding it?"

What Soonyoung said to him rung in his ears.

He's right. If I don't tell him soon he'll find out.

Wonwoo got up from the floor and brushed his teeth. Mingyu knocked on the bathroom door and opened the door.

"May I join you?" He smiled. Wonwoo nodded and spat in the sink. Mingyu started to brush his teeth and Wonwoo stared at him through the mirror. "Gyuie. What do you want to do today?" Wonwoo asked. Mingyu spat into the sink and licked his lips. "How about a date? We haven't been on one in a while." They walked out of the bathroom and down to the living room.

"We could go to the theme park, or the movies, or just a walk. You pick." Mingyu suggested places to go. Wonwoo had a little think. "Movies?" Mingyu smiled and kissed his boyfriend before their attention went to the drama that was playing, 'Falling For Challenge'.

Halfway through the episode Wonwoo realised he didn't have his phone with him. "I'll be back." He got up and walked upstairs. Wonwoo entered the bedroom and went to his side of the bed. He unplugged his phone from its charger and went downstairs, stunning his toe in the meantime.

"FUCK A DICK!!!"

"Wonwoo! Are you okay?!"

Mingyu came running into the room and saw Wonwoo on the floor, holding his foot. "What happened?!" Mingyu kneeled on the floor. "I stub my toe." Suddenly Mingyu started laughing, Wonwoo looking at him. "Did you yell 'fuck a dick'? AHAHA!" Wonwoo slapped his boyfriends arm. "It's not funny! It really hurts!" Wonwoo whined. Mingyu calmed down and picked Wonwoo up, setting him down on the bed.

Mingyu left and came back with an ice pack, still quietly laughing. Wonwoo pouted as Mingyu held the ice pack on his foot. "You're a meanie~" Mingyu laughed again and soon Wonwoo's toe was numb from the cold. "Ok ok ok." Wonwoo pulled his foot back and rubbed it.

"Alright get ready. The movies at 4." Mingyu grabbed his own clothes and walked into the bedroom bathroom while Wonwoo grabbed his and went into the hall bathroom.

Wonwoo stepped into the shower and let the water run down his body. It felt weird to him as the water hit his belly. He washed his body and hair and got out. He got changed and walked out of the bathroom. Mingyu walked out of the bedroom same time as Wonwoo and they walked downstairs together.

"Is your toe okay?" Mingyu asked, getting his coat on. Wonwoo nodded, doing the same. "It'll possibly just leave a bruise now let's go."

The couple walked out of their house, locking it and getting into their car.

"Mingyuie. What are we gonna see?" Wonwoo questioned his boyfriend. Mingyu grinned at Wonwoo. "It's a secret." Mingyu drove to the supermarket to buy some juice and sweets while they're in the cinema(movie theatre). Wonwoo felt a sneeze coming and quickly opened the glove box. He frantically looked for the tissues but something stopped him from sneezing. It was a small wooden box. He grabbed it and examined it.

"What's this?"

Wonwoo opened it up and gasped. It was a ring.

Mingyu is gonna propose to me?! When?! He-he can't!

Wonwoo spotted Mingyu walk out of the store and he quickly put it back in the glove box. Mingyu put the bag in the backseat.

He drove to the movies. Wonwoo was freaking out.

Once he finds out I'm pregnant he'll leave me right before he proposes.

They arrived at the cinema and got out of the car. They walked into the building and walked up to the desk.

"Two tickets for Poltergeist." Mingyu told the man. Wonwoo didn't mind that it was a horror movie he loved them. It was Mingyu who was scared of them. He likes watching them but after he gets scared.

"Gyuie. I need the bathroom. I'll be right back." Mingyu nodded and Wonwoo walked into the boys bathroom, immediately bringing his phone out and calling Seungkwan.

"What is it Wonwoo? I'm busy."

"Mingyu. He's gonna propose soon."

"What?! But you're pregnant!"

"I know! He's seriously gonna hate me! I just know it!"

"Alright Wonwoo calm. He's gonna know that you've been crying. Just pretend you didn't see the ring and just go wherever you're going. Call me if anything else happens okay?"

"Okay."

He left the bathroom and walked with Mingyu into the room. They say down in the middle and waited for the show to start.

"Wooie. Are you hiding something from me?"

Wonwoo's eyes widened and looked at Mingyu.

"I-I-"