Chapter 5 Twin Birthdays

Bella and Kelley birthdays are here. They will be turning 1 years old today. Alice is dressing Bella in a yellow dress with ribbons in her hair. Alice goes dress Kelley. Edward is in the piano room making a song for Bella Lullaby. Edward love Bella and She is his forever. Edward goes to Bella room. Edward is teaching Bella how to say my name.

Edward said, Bella say Eddie.

Bella said, Edd.

Edward said, No Bella Sweetie say Eddie.

Bella said, Eddie.

Edward says Bella you did it you said my name.

Bella said, Eddie you are mine as she said her first sentence ever perfectly.

Edward said, Bella you can talk in a full sentence. Mom, Dad come quick.

Esme and Carlisle said, Yes Edward.

Edward said, listen to this. Bella say Eddie.

Bella said, Eddie

Edward said, way to go Bella.

Bella said, Eddie is Mine Mommy and Daddy.

Carlisle and Esme jumped up and down shocked and picked up Bella and spin her around saying Bella you can talk.

Bella said, Yes.

Esme said, Bella Sweetie Guess what day it is?

Bella said, What?

Esme says, Happy birthday to you. Guess who else Birthday it is

Bella said, Is it Kelley's birthday to?

Esme said, Yes Honey.

Bella said, Mommy Why is Kelley look like me Mommy?

Esme said, Bella Because she is your twin Sister.

Bella said, She my sister screams in excitement. Who older?

Esme said, You are Bella. You come out first.

Bella said, Can I see my Sister Kelley? Eddie and Mommy and daddy.

They said, Yes. But first I want to make something for Kelley.

Edward showed Bella where the arts and crafts are. He picked her up cause he forgot that she wearing a cast still.

Bella said, First when do I get my cast off Daddy?

Carlisle said, We can go now to see if your leg is healed.

Bella said, Ok. After that I need to do Kelley birthday present,

Edward carried Bella to the Medical office and Carlisle said, Bella Sweetie this is a saw to cut the cast off ok. Daddy isn't going to hurt you ok.

Bella isn't crying cause she trying not to cry. Carlisle saw the cast off of Bella leg and cuts the cast off. Bella Sweetie We have to see x-rays ok

Bella went to the x-ray room and Carlisle took x-rays and says Bella you don't have to wear a cast anymore. But Bella you should be able to crawl. But not yet walk because the legs will have to get stong to walk.

Cliffhanger please vote and comment.