This is Life

My life is like a rock because all people do is just kick me and push me all around. I can't stand it anymore. So many people hate me; actually, I take that back.. EVERYONE hates me. I wish everyone knew how much pain I go through everyday, but nobody lets me speak. If I were dead, nobody would care about me. I wish I wasn't the one who gets hated and judged by others. I wish I had a friend to talk to and understand me.

My name is Zoe, Zoe Evergreen. I'm seventeen years old and a sophomore in high school. I was an orphan when I was two years old. My parents got rid of me because they said I was "too much work". I was adopted when I was three by a complicated family who I live with now. I never understood my family and they don't understand either. My father got fired four time because of his anger issues. He almost got arrested because he slapped one of his clients and told them to grow up. My mother, well, there isn't much to talk about unless you want to know why she doesn't care about anyone except her family. She doesn't talk to me anymore, just my sister Max and my father. Lastly, my only sister Max is short-tempered and only cares about herself. She has got suspended once for spitting gum in some teacher's hair. I don't understand why people hang out with her. She's nice for a few days until she makes everyone act like her slaves.

At home isn't as bad as when I go to school. That's where all the drama and bullying started. My school isn't like any other school, it's a terrible nightmare for me. Everyday of my life feels like it starts all over again; the bullying, the failing, and the jokes. When I'm at school, there are rules. I don't mean like school rules, I'm talking about student rules. At lunch there are certain tables to sit at, and if you sit at the wrong table, there are consequences. There are the populars, the jocks, the nerds, the band geeks, and my special table just for me and my problems. At my table, I don't care who sits at my table as long as they don't mess around with me. If they do, I walk away. The populars that everyone stays away from is Mason, Nicky ( his spoiled girlfriend), and their whole posse.