First Date and Probably the Last

A few weeks ago, Mason asked me out on a date. I said yes. He told me not to ask where we were going or else he would change plans. He picked me up around six and drove at least a mile to this secret place. When we got there, it was dark. He took a blindfold and wrapped it around my eyes. He took my hand and walked me there. I sat down on a chair while Mason turned on the lights. 

"Okay, you can take it off now." I took it off and it was a table with two chairs. It had a white tablecloth and a candle. There were rose petals on the ground and a music box playing delicate notes. I almost cried.

"Mason.. This is beautiful.." He smiled and took my hand. We each grabbed a plate of spaghetti and ate. We laughed and talked for a while. After a while, I needed to get back before my dad got mad. Mason grabbed my hips and pulled me in for a kiss. I touched his lips for a second, but let go. He looked confused. "I'm sorry. It's just I accidentally punched Nicky a few days ago. I really think she's the one for you.. not me."

"Why would I go back to her? She's a monster."

"But I hit her, right in the eye.."

"So what? She deserved it. I love you no matter what." I looked at him and kissed him. I love him so much. He made me feel like I wasn't alone anymore. I'm happy I found him when I had the chance..