Chapter three

CALLIE'S P.O.V

As I carried Alice out of the bathroom she blanked out and tried to put it out with the water but all it did was fuel the fire. Great. I ran with Alice in my arms out to the front of the school were no o e was and the fire was far away from us. I knew the teacher would be taking role and noticing that both Alice and I weren't there.

"Alice, Alice wake up, come on we need to get back to class." I said while trying to shake her awake.

"Mmm, Callie." She said as her eyes flew open.

"Alice, I know what you saw me do was weird but ever since I was ten I've been able to move water around and make it do what I want." I said hoping she wouldn't think I'm crazy.

"Oh, so that's why the water cleared a perfect path for you." She said to my surprise.

"You don't think I'm crazy?" I asked.

"No why would I think you're crazy I'm the one who started the fire with my fire that comes out of my hands when I want them to or when I get angry." She said.

"That happens to me to expect with water not... Wow, fire?" I said. I know it was sort of mean and all but fire? That could get dangerous.

"Yeah it's kinda of a weird thing." She said. Then her face changed and said, "Oh no we have to go now the fire department that hate me."

"What the fire department, they hate you?" I asked.

"Yeah I've set fire lots of other times." She said standing up.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Camp." She said.

"What camp?" I asked. Now she was really starting to scare me maybe I really was crazy.. Or she was.

"The wilderness camp, for people like us." She replied and started to run. "How far is your house?"

"Umm about two blocks down. Why?" I asked.

"Tell your dad you have to leave now." She said.

"Why?"

"Because we're leaving to go to camp! Now hurry we need to get to camp as soon as possible!"

"Ok!" I said and ran off towards my house.

A/N sorry if it takes a long time to update my next part of the story I'm going away so I might not be ale to update as soon as I would like!!! Please comment and vote!