Chapter 11

Chapter 11

NATILE'S P.O.V

Rusty was alive breathing, blinking, his heart was beating, this was a miracle. At first I thought I was dreaming, but I realized that Rusty had died, and woken up again.

"What in the world happened?" Rusty asked. At first none of us knew what to say, but then Callie and Hank stepped forward.

"I am sorry we didn't announce it to you all later but, I am the son of Photokinesis, and Callie is the daughter of well as you might have guessed Vapokinesis," Hank started before Callie could say anything," and as you all might know light is a healing power so being more powerful than most of the light Elementalesis' I could bring him back because light gives earth more the power to grow."

Callie looked sad that she hadn't been able to get anything in, but other wise save Darien, Hank, Callie and me everyone looked dumb-founded. I looked over at Rusty who was still sitting on the ground who looked like he couldn't get anything out of this. Oh yeah he died.

"Rusty what Hank was saying is that when you died-" I started, but Rusty interrupted.

"Wait I died???? How is the humanly possible?" Rusty asked looking even more dumb-founded than before.

I smiled, thank god he wasn't dead I wouldn't be able to live. "Your not human." I reminded him.

He smiled back and said, "Well that explains it all."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So sorry I toke a really long time........ Hehe. But I made it short so you would have something to read. Ummm so I need more feed back what do you think???? Please comment!!!!!! Oh and not to brag but 75 Reads YAYAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! So happy!!

Please tell your family and friends if you like this story!!! :)

Camcatreader 💜💜