Chapter ten

Chapter ten

CALLIE'S P.O.V

As we rushed to the seen I saw something horrible five campers laid dead on the ground, ten campers being rushed to the infirmary. We all gasped as we toke in the seen, I hadn't seen anything worse in my life. Natalie rushed over to one of the campers and cried, the camper I remembered had been in the jeep when I was first brought to camp. He had been in the front seat next to Natalie, which made me think she was very close to him. I looked away not wanting see the look on Natalie's face as she grieved over him.

"Callie, that's well, was Natalie's boyfriend they were really close, and he was with us when we took you to camp, his name was Rusty." Hank said.

I felt grief even though I hadn't even hardly known the guy. I looked around again than I thought of something my biology teacher had said, "Hank what could Rusty control?" Please let be what I think it is.

"Earth, why?" Hank said flustered.

"That's great! Now you're the one who can control light son of Photokinesis,so you just have to....." I said as I explained my plan.

NATALIE'S P.OV.

As we all rushed to the seen, we saw a horrible sight five campers lying on the ground lifeless, ten being rushed to the infirmary. Then I saw him- Rusty- the guy who had been my friend since I had come to camp, the guys who I had loved, was dead. I ran over to him tears blurring my vision of his dark brown hair, bright green eyes, and the perfect tan he had even though he was always out in the sun. Suddenly I though of all the things that he and I could have accomplished and the tears came pouring down my face no doubt smudging my mascara. I couldn't stop though they just kept coming, this was weird though because once you know you can control water you normal don't cry, but I guess in this extreme case it could happen.

As more tears streamed down my face I lay my head on his chest wishing I feel his heart beat, but of course all was silent. I sat up knowing that my tears had made a wet spot in his shirt and felt someone next to me. Hank.

"I need you to move aside of a minute Natalie so I can, well, fix him up." Hank said.

As much as I hated to move from Rusty I stepped back towards Callie who was nearby. I got what Hank was trying to do he was healing him so he could look better and less ants or bugs would come the eat or drink the blood. Ew, that was so gross to think about!

I Barred my head into Callie's shoulder, Callie just patted me on the back knowing how it was to lose a loved one. As I cried Callie taped my shoulder and whispered, "Look up."

As I looked up gasped at what I saw, I must be dreaming this couldn't be happening!!! Rusty... Rusty.... Was.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's been a long time to update sry!!!! I have been very busy w/school and it will be very slow as I get used to school......

Anyways I know you want to kill me right now but please don't.......... So 44 reads!!!!! Yyyyyaaaaayyyy!!!!! Only 7 comments so please give me feed back!!! Thx!!! Update maybe awhile..... Do it as soon as I can!!!!! Lov ya!!!!