Chapter 13

AN HOUR EARLIER

CALLIE'S P.O.V

The last thing she saw, any of them saw was a bus heading straight for them the all had an end she thought but this wasn't going to be hers.

POLICE MAN'S P.O.V

Sadly it was her fate. A police man woke up that morning to a call that some kids had all started running together into the the street and got hit by a bus. Such a sad story he thought when he got to the scene no one would ever know why these kids had died, or what their names had been no one knew them or had seen them it was a mystery. At least no one would sue the driver of the bus everyone had seen them run out into the street so stupidly and hadn't even looked both ways. Kids these days he thought and spoke his head as he walked up to see them all dead.

ALICE'S P.O.V

No one came to help her she was a alone and soon the Samius's decided she was useless and the last thing she saw was one of their ugly faces before her eyeballs got rip out of there sockets and she was burned to death.

(End of Alice's p.o.v)

The moral of this story is simple look both ways before you cross the street.

And if you were wondering what happened to the rest of them well the no one mooned them and the whole world was over run with Samis's the human race died and no one was there to save them.