Meeting The King

I'm sure you all have a few questions like these.

Why is Goku so weak? Goku is pregnant. His ki is what is sustaining the life growing within him, so his power fluctuates. He can be normal or weak. That's one reason why betas need an alpha to protect. Also, he knows he can't protect his son or unborn child, and it's making him very emotional. It also doesn't help that Vegeta rejected him.

Where is Gohan? Gohan is still on Earth. At the moment, he's happy playing human, but he will join his family later.

Can Goten go super? Yes, Goten can go super. I didn't mean to make him seem so weak or insecure.

Does Vegeta know what he did? No, Vegeta doesn't realize what he's done yet, but he will very soon.

What happened between Goten and Trunks? Goten got his tail back and he wanted to show Trunks, he also admitted to having a crush on him. Trunks got jealous first and stepped outside for a minute. Vegeta came home around that time, and was snarling at how wrong it is for Goku to "seduce" him. Trunks misinterpreted it and broke Goten's heart.

Why did the dragon bring those that had been dead for awhile back to life? Shenron granted the wishes because he has watched Goku for some time. Never once did he wish for anything for himself, and he has sacrificed much to keep the planet safe so Shenron rewarded him.

I hope this makes some things clearer for you all. Let me know if you have anymore questions!

The sound of a door opening woke Bardock up. He bolted upright with a snarl and covered his beta son until he realized it was Raditz. Goku pulled Goten closer at the sound of his father snarling, but he also relaxed at seeing who it was. Raditz looked at the three in amusement as he threw several piles of clothes.

"Get dressed. I've got breakfast made, but we need to hurry. We've got a meeting with the king." The long haired saiyan said as he left the room to go eat. Bardock grumbled as he let out a jaw popping yawn. He never was one for mornings.

Goku wiggled out from under his father and looked over at the clothes. They were traditional saiyan armor, and there was an outfit for each of them. He helped his half asleep son into a suit that was like what Krillin wore on Namek before he put on a replica of what his father wore save for the red arm and leg warmers. His came with green and black gloves like Raditz wore.

"You look good, Kakarot," his father said as he looked over his youngest. Goku's tail swished behind him in happiness at the complement. He scooped his grandson up in arms and lead the way to the kitchen where Raditz was eating like a typical saiyan. The other three soon took seats around the table, and all perked up at the sight of food.

Nothing was said as the massive amounts of food disappeared in within a matter of minutes. Each saiyan leaned back in his seat in satisfaction with the meal, but the sound of beeping interrupted the nice morning. Bardock reached over to pick up his scouter, and as he put it on, he groaned.

"The king wants to see us immediately. We better go, otherwise we'll have the guards after us." The eldest saiyan rubbed the back of his neck with an annoyed look on his face. "I really don't want to kill anyone this early in the day," he muttered as he got up. Raditz chuckled at his father's words. He picked up his nephew and headed to the door.

Goku slowly got up with a worried expression. He really didn't want to leave the safety of the house and deal with everyone looking at him like a piece of meat. He fiddled with one of his gauntlets, and startled when a hand fell on his shoulder. He met the hard, black eyes of his father.