Chapter 10

Hi guys. I am so sorry I haven't updated this at all. I was at camp the last two weeks and then before that I had a family crisis. I'm so sorry I haven't updated I wish I was able to but I wasn't in the mood to write because my uncle died and then my grandma's memorial service was then too. I'm sorry I will try to update this more often. I love you guys. 

Chapter 10

*Louis' POV*

"Louis Tomlinson, I love you." 

I couldn't stop the tears that fell down my cheeks. Ever so gently, Harry's thumb swiped them away. We sat in silence as he waited for my response. 

"No you don't." I responded looking down at my hands. I'm sure Harry was extremely confused. 

"Louis, what do you mean?" I looked up into his worrysome eyes. I could see hurt in them, and it made me feel awful knowing I was the reason for it. 

"No one can ever love me. It's not possible. I won't let you love me. I'm not worth it." I started to speak again cutting off Harry. "No matter what you say, you can't love me. I'm rude, I'm a failure, I just don't even deserve to be here. Someone else should have been put into the band instead of me. Everyone hates me Harry. I will never ever be loved." 

Harry was in utter shock. I stood up from the bench we were on in the park right outside the hospital. I had to leave. I needed to take a walk by myself. When I turned around to start walking, I felt a tug on my arm. 

"Harry let me go!" Before I turned around, I heard sniffles and automatically knew it wasn't Harry who stopped me. I turned around and was pulled into a bone crushing hug.

"Louis WIlliam Tomlinson, don't you ever think you shouldn't be in the band or that everyone hates you! We love you. We would never be able to make it without you." 

"Niall, how much of that did you hear?" I asked as he continued to hug me. 

"I heard everything." That's when I lost it and cried into Niall's chest. 

*Niall's POV*

As Harry ran out after Louis, I knew I had to go after them. 

"Zayn tell Liam what happened. I'm going after them!"  I ran down the hall and through the exit. I was quite fast considering I caught up with the two rather quickly. They were on a bench in the park outside the hospital next to the parking lot. I slowly made my way behind the bench and listened to the most heart breaking conversation I've ever heard. 

Why didn't Louis ever tell us how he felt? Why does he cut himself? Why does he want to die? I tried to hold back my tears but failed. I stopped listening after a while because my thoughts took over. What if he tries to kill himself? I would never be able to live with myself. I wouldn't have been able to stop him. I love him so much. He's my brother. I look up to him. He always makes me smile and laugh when I'm in a bad mood. I can't even imagine losing him. 

I heard the bench creek and saw Lou stand up. He was about to walk away when I grabbed his arm. Tears were threatening to fall. 

"Harry let me go!" His voice was so distant I barely recognized it. I couldn't help but sniffle as the tears fell. He tensed up, and I'm assuming he knew it wasn't Harry. I pulled him into a hug. 

"Louis WIlliam Tomlinson, don't you ever think you shouldn't be in the band or that everyone hates you! We love you. We would never be able to make it without you." My voice cracked multiple times because of my tears.

"Niall, how much of that did you hear?" I shook as I hugged him. I never want to lose him. 

"I heard everthing." Louis completely lost it and cried into my chest. I rested my head on his and looked at Harry. He was hugging his knees against his chest and just stared off in the distance. He burried his head into his knee and started to shake. I knew he was crying too.