Chapter 25

Hello, emu and KuroKun here. WE ARE SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT. 

But KuroKun got stuck with the English teacher from Hell, and I have to measure ten objects to the proper digit, using two different metric devices, among other things, so be nice. 

Tsuki: Oh, and there will be two more Tsuki chapps after this one before we get to what Emu considers "action". Sorry, all. 

KuroKun: *nods* I'll need to time-lapse a bit. Then there's fun. 

All residents of Hueco Mundo, and Emu: FUN~

So that is that! Enjoy that!

~Emo-san

*one month later*

Namida... I whined, I'm bored.

...and?

Well, I was wondering...what should I do?

Do I look like I care? Not much to do in this forest of your mind, beloved...

I sighed. But you're me. So if I'm bored, are you too?

No.

At least I could talk to her. Now, after almost a month of solitary training, I could at last hold fluent conversation with my zanpakuto, and even perform shikai (which I had only done once). My shikai was a short (5') spear, with long blades on both ends. On one end, there were two sickle-shaped blades that I could move at will as if they were hinged, and  on the other was a spear-tip. One for slicing, one for thrusting. The wood of the staff was dark ebony and the blades and fittings were silver. The grip in the middle was blue satin, and silver vines crept up the pole coming to meet at the grip. If I spun it in my hands and called upon her, a light would resontate from it and blind everyone within twent feet for ten seconds. She wasn't too powerful - maybe a sixth seat at best if I ever mastered her. Her release command was, "Cry" which made sense, because namida means tears. But if I ever had to fight, I wouldn't be useless.

But today, I wan't going to train. There's only so much I could teach myself, even with the help of Namida (which was hard to come by). I unsheathed her and ran a thumb over her silver blade. The morning sun glinted off of it, making it gleam white in the light. It really was quite a beautiful sword, as far as katanas go.

Why thank you, Namida sarcastically gushed as she popped into my head.

Any time...I inwardly rolled my eyes.

Hey - are you rolling your eyes? I saw that! Don't roll your eyes at me!!

I ignored her and looked down at Namida again. But she wasn't there.

"Aokami-chan!!" chanted a sing-song and child-like voice, putting stress on every other syllable. 

Yachiru stood twenty feet away from me in all her pink-haired glory, holding my Namida by its tassle, laughing sadistically.

"Come and get it!" she called, and dashed away. I sprinted after her, but she was suprisingly fast for someone her age (which was what, four?) I was nowhere enar fast enough to catch her. The ebst I could hope for was that she'd hit a dead end or get lost. I chased her though crowds of c=shinigami and konpaku, through houses and courtyards, and even accross the Kuchiki gardens (before the guards came). But now...she stopped. 

She stopped in front of a huge set of doors easily as tall than Jidombo. She slipped through them, leaving them open ajar. I followed her, not bothering to read the kanji emblazoned on them. Which turned out to be a very, very, stupid decision.