"The who?"

I grabbed a box so I can start packing, only little by little. I grabbed my awards from school. I stopped getting awards when I was in the 8th grade. My GPA was a 95 till the 11th grade, down to a 76.5. I graduated with a 79. My parents weren't too proud of me, but c'mon, my mom is an alcoholic who dropped out in the 10th grade, my dad was a successful man but he had an affair with 3 women. One was my teacher, the other was my mom's best friend, and the other was a stranger. My older brother lives with his girlfriend in Sydney, he wanted to be far from us.

Mostly my parents.

Drake apologizes everyday but I can never forgive him.

My parents doesn't know that I'm moving out but they know which college I'm going to. I'm paying for my own college, dorm room, my books, and everything else.

"Hey!" Chelsea smiles as she climbs through my window.

"You know you can just go through the front." I laughed.

Chelsea shrugs as she grabs a magazine and jumping on my bed. "Why won't you tell your parents about moving out? I'm sure they'd be fine about it."

I sighed at her comment. I wish I can tell her but I don't want her to compare her perfect life with mine. "Uhm, it's a surprise. I'll tell them eventually." I nodded, pushing a piece of me hair behind my ear.

"Have fun with that. My school is by yours though. Mind if I crash a couple of times?"

"Knock yourself out. But you have to get along with my roommate." I said as I walk away from the box.

"I get along with everybody!" She laughs, hitting the back of my thigh.

"Hey!" I laughed, walking away from her as I clean up my room a bit.

She gets up. "I want pizza. Wanna head out?"

I held my finger up, motioning her to wait. I peeked my head out, hearing a faint argument coming from the kitchen. They weren't yelling this time but their attitude and tone towards each other was obviously gonna get ugly.

"Let's go." I grabbed my leather jacket, climbing out my window.

"Why can't we just go through the front?" Chelsea mocks in my tone, following me.

I ignored her while walking towards her car. We hopping into her car, already heading into town as she blasts a song that I probably heard before.

"I swear, I never knew how good All Time Low is when my brother started blasting his music in his room." Chelsea laughs as she lowers the volume.

"The who?" I asked.

"All Time Low? Do you follow my brother on twitter? He finally unblocked me and all he retweets about are bands and puppies, mostly bands. All you see is All Time Low."

I shook my head. "No. I haven't used twitter since January. I've been on Tumblr and Instagram the most though. Who is All Time Low though?" I asked, scrolling through Tumblr.

"I don't know much of them. Ask the twin." She shrugs, turning into the pizza parlor.

I rolled my eyes, not wanting to communicate with her brother. He's an ass so why would I ask him who the fuck is All Time Low. I once asked him who Blink 182 is and he stared at me and laughed, saying "Really? Are you ok? Like do you live under a rock?" And walked away.

I don't personally listen to rock, alternative songs. I'm more of a 'whatever is on the radio' kind of person. I am into Ed Sheeran but that's it.

We walked into the pizza parlor, fixing my outfit. "Just get me my usual. I'll go and get a table." I said to Chelsea.

I pressed my lips together and looked around the room. I picked a seat by the window so we can see a view of the village. I whipped my phone out and scroll through Tumblr again, blogging photos and gif's of Ed Sheeran and the show New Girl.