Chp.1 Traveling

Basic information you need for the story ^-^

Y/n - your name
F/c - favorite color
H/c- hair color
E/c- eye color

Y/n's POV

Zane sent me out village to village for information of his older brother who ran away I don't know why he ran away, but he was thinking right O'khasis is a bit crazy but i working with zane for information of my long lost family.I was walking in the woods till I heard gaurds I was going to meteli first and I meteli gaurd where in the woods.I must be close I was looking for a way in without going to the gates but it looked like I had to go through the gates. I saw a black hair and hazeled eye woman, with two gaurds and other people. Hmm I might be caught but if I just act casual I might be able to go in. I was walking but in the woods so they wouldn't see me till I saw a gaurd was missing until you heard a Crack."oh..no" you said.

Laurance POV

I was talking with aphmau when we finish I heard something in the woods I saw a shadow could it be a shadow soul anyways I need to check once I got close it was a woman with H/c and a f/c long sleeve shirt and black pants. I was following her until she heard me so I decided to grab her hands before she can do anything
"Who are you and why are you hiding" Laurance said "I...i.. I was c-curious what was happening" said the woman. "Hmm may I ask.." I was cut off by gaurds. The woman look scared the gaurds yell at her they were chasing her I decided to help her she looked innocent but...I must help her I ran after her

Y/n POV

I was running as fast as I can't believe that gaurd blew my cover I knew the meteli gaurds will remember for the "accused" of a murder I actually didn't do. They finally pushed me down and put their sword to my neck.
"Please I didn't do anything" you said "yea their were witness that saw you do the murder " said one of the meteli gaurds." But I didn't" you said nervously" please don't kill me" you cried out. You then hear someone in the woods it that browned haired guy with blue eyes. "Ley her go" said the man."why should we she killed someone" said the gaurd. "She seems innocent" said the man. "Very well then your a gaurd for phoenix and the lord here so might aswell take her" said the gaurd. Oh my Irene I thought I was going to die for a second there. "Thanks you so much" you said " no problem" said the man "now may I asked what's your name?" Said t he man " I'm y/n" you say " that's a beautiful name" said the man "my name is laurance" he said. "Nice meeting you" you say " oh..no I have to go" you say wait phoenix drop I have to return with what if this is what zane was talking about the lord of phoenix drop aphmau I must but what if aphmau isn't the here what I'd his brother isn't the here here I might marry said or worse die! " on a second thought may I go along with you to phoenix drop" you say." Of course it will be my pleasure we need to expand our village aswell" Laurance says. This is perfect aphmau that name sounds familiar hmm idk but I might get the information I need to find my family the one who abandoned me who I thought cared about NO I can not think that way.