A Show For Phoenix drop

Y/n POV

Finally Evelyn told garroth her feelings or garroth was the one to start the relationship. Who cares they are DATING yes. Anyways me laurance were hangout and decided to make a show. We're going to sing. It's been a long time since I sang. "So what song are we going to sing " asked laurance. "I don't know yet " you said."ok because I wanna do so on " said laurance."me too I can't wait " you said excited." What are you guys so excited about " said winter." We are going to sing for the village " you said."really?!?"said winter."you guys changed so much " said winter."what does she mean?"asked laurance."oh yeah I didn't tell you " you said." We are winters parents like she has our blood " you said."WHAT!" Screamed laurance."Thats....Amazing! " said laurance."I'm going to the docks to think if a song " you said while grabbing your cloak."ok be safe " said laurance."I will love you" you said."love you too " he said. I closed the door and went to the docks. I sat their with a notebook in my laps. "What song what song.."you mumbled."Y/n he y " Yelled evelyn."Hi Evelyn "you said."whatcha doing" said evelyn." Trying to write a song for something " you said." Heh. Your looking at the angle of sharps here let me write it I love music " she said."Thank you evelyn" you say." No problem " she said. We than walked home. I can't wait I know Evelyn is obviously the better song write in history. Anyways I should go to sleep.

Next day

Evelyns POV

I did it I wrote the song. Well almost 3 I can't help my self but to write more. I did plenty of duets. Anyways I need to give her the songs. Knocks.
"Y/n I finished the songs" I said. The door swings open. "Really thank you so much " she says."no problem I love writing songs and I think I wrote more than you need hehe " I giggled."it's ok " she says and laughs."so which one are we singing " asked laurance."let's see..this one" said y/n."yes perfect " said laurance. They look so cute together. I just feel so happy. I then hear someone walking. I turn around and see garroth. "Hey garroth " I said and waved."Hey Evelyn " he said and smiled."ok evelyn lets tell you are suprise " said y/n. She lead in and whispered it's n my ear. She said that she and laurance are going to do a little show for phoenix drop. I nod I then tell garroth we then gathered people and then decorated the plaza.

Later that day

Y/n's POV

"Hey everyone " you said and smiled." We decided to sing for you guys " you said. Everybody cheared and clapped. "The song is called Give your heart a break " you said.

Start the song

You
Laurance
Both

The day I first met you you told you'd never fall in love
But now that I get you I know
Fear is what it really was
Now here we are so close
Yet so far haven't I passed the test when will you realize
that baby I'm not like the rest

Don't wanna break your heart,wanna give your heart a break I know your scared it's wrong like your gonna make a mistake
There's just one life to live
There's no time to wait to wast
So let me give your heart a break
Your heart a break let me give your heart a break your heart a break oh yeah yeah
On Sunday, you went home alone
There were tears in your eyes
I called your cell phone, my love
But you did not reply
The world is ours if we want it
If you just take my hand There's no turning back now ( there's no turning back now)
Baby, try to understand

Don't wanna break your heart
Wanna give your heart a break
I know you're scared, it's wrong
Like you might make a mistake
There's just one life to live
And there's no time to wait to waste
So let me give your heart a break
Give your heart a break
Your heart a break
There's just some much you can take
Give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break
Your heart a break
Oh yeah yeah
When your lips are on my lips
And our hearts beat as one
But you slip out of my finger tips
Everytime you run
Don't wanna break your heart Wanna give your heart a break
I know your scared is wrong like you might make a mistake
There's just one life to live There's no time to wait to waste
So let me give your heart a break
Cause you've been hurt before (give yourheart a break )
I can see it in your eyes (give yourheart a break)
You try to smile it away (give your heart a break)
Some things you can't disguise
Don't wanna break your heart
Maybe I can ease the ache! the ache!
So let me give your heart a break
Give your heart a break
Your heart a break
Your heart a break
There's just so much you can take,
Give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break
Your heart a break
Oh yeah, yeah

We were finished everyone was clapping. "Wow that was.. awsome " said laurance. I giggled he still acts like a child but on a cute way. "Was wasn't it " you said." Yup " he said." Guys what did I tell you I'm a great song writer" evelyn said."I knew that since forever evelyn your amazing " you said."Evelyn that song was amazing " said garroth."Thank you"said evelyn. " I love writing songs " said evelyn."I'm going to check on Elizabeth " you said."Elizabeth is with aphmau " said evelyn."of course she is " you said and smiled. I walked to aphmau there was Elizabeth in her hands. "Hi Elizabeth " you said."guy " said Elizabeth. "Hi mom " said winter."Hi winter " you said. Oh my Irene winters birthday is in a day she'd going to be 12. Eeek what are we going to do this year. "Mom I always wanted to fight " winter said. I stood there in shock she wanted to be a fighter. I'm pretty sure she wants to be a gaurd or something. "Oh really " you said and put your hand on your hips."yes I wanted since forever " said winter."Hmm let's see what your father says " you said. Of Course laurance is going to say yes but he's going to train her with garroth and dante. I knew she was going to be strong. "Laurance" you said."yes y/n " said laurance."guess what winter want to do " you say."what does she want to do " said laurance."she wants to fight I'm pretty sure she wants to be a gaurd someday " you say."Hmm if she wants to then I would train her " said laurance."ok then " you say."I had a sword prepared for her " said laurance. He pulled out a sword it was diamond it shined in the sun. "She's going to love it " you said."yup she is " said laurance.