Another mess up day

A/n~I'm going to try a different way of writing like if it's your POV I'm going to us I not you. If you like then tell me thanks ~XxlaurmauxX

Laurance POV

Gene won't leave without a fight. I have my shadow knight sword in my hand. "You sure you want to do that " said y/n."well if I can get you back then yes " he said."just leave now!"I yelled."why not kill me you have a chance " he says."Heh not falling for you traps " I say."a smart one aren't ya " he said." They are aren't they " said zenix he looked down."hmph zenix " said y/n."I never meant to hurt her " said zenix."it doesn't matter!"Yelled y/n."it does I love her with all my heart " he said."Sasha take him back to the cell " said gene."yes my lord " said sasha."Wait wasn't zenix the lord " said y/n."he was until he broke the rules so I was declared the new lord " said gene."please tell evelyn I'm sorry " cried zenix while he was being dragged."Anyways where were we " said gene."a part were we kill you " I said."ok then kill me " said gene. I ran up to gene I put my sword up his throat. He then laughs. "Take him!"Yelled gene. I was then surrounded by shadow knights. They grabbed my hands. I struggled to move. "Laurance!"y el le del led y/n. "Let him go!"she yelled."well to bad anyways my deal is done you can have her!"Yelled gene. Then zane and O'khasis guard went to grab her. "Thank you for finding my wife " said zane."WIFE!" Yelled me and y/n."Yes now let's return back home " said zane."let me go!"Yelled y/n."y/n! I will get you I promise I love you!"I yelled. They opened the portal and then pushed me in. Back I was in the nether.

Y/ns POV

"I love you laurance.."I whisper."shall we go " said zane."no never " I say "let's go " said zane to his gaurd. It was a long journey to O'khasis. Oh my Elizabeth and winter my children. Why does this have to happen to me. "Zane.."I said."yes y/n " he said."I have 2 children back at phoenix drop " I said trying to hold tears."Hmm and you don't want to leave them alone well I'm sorry we can go back your children will be great people " said zane."*sighs* they will " I say. It was getting late I was getting tired. It was getting harder for me to stay up. I then knocked out I layed me head on zane. I was really tired if I knocked out and allowed my self to sleep on zane.

Back in Phoenix drop

Aphmaus POV

I heard yelling when I woke up. Once I was outside it got quite. What happened I need to check on the village. I was waking around until I heard crying. It was coming from y/n house. I knocked. "Hello " said winter holding Elizabeth crying."Wheres laurance and y/n?"I asked."they haven't returned it's been 5 hours since I seen mom and dad it was since he went gaurd " said winter worried."what!"I yelled."I know shh Elizabeth " said winter."let me help you calm her down " I said."Thank you I go look for mom and dad " said winter while I grabs her sword."if your going then look for garroth and then go so you have an adult watch you " I said."ok bye aphmau bye Elizabeth " said winter. "Be careful " I said. "Ok bye " said winter.

Winters POV

I went to go look for garroth. "Garroth!"I yelled."oh hi winter " said garroth."my mom and dad haven't be home for a while and it dark so I want to go look for them but aphmau she to tell you so you can take care of me " I said."Wait laurance and y/n haven't came home you said " said garroth."yes " I said."Hmm I wonder let's go on a look out " said garroth."ok " I said and pulled out my sword."I remember that sword laurance went to a special person to make that " said garroth."really?!?"I said."Yup " said garroth."wow" I said."Levin and malichi wanted to come with laurance but it's to far " said garroth."who's levin and malichi?"I asked."oh aphmaus adopted sons " said garroth."how old are they " I asked."they are about your age " said garroth."wow are t he y going to be gaurds like me " I said."well I'm pretty sure they are going to be lords since levin is connected to the old lord of phoenix drop " said garroth."that's cool " I said."Yup up to bad I don't remember half of my memory of the lord " said garroth."Wait what " I said."I don't remember anything of the lord only that I failed to protect the lord and that I am from O'khasis " said garroth."Hmm my parents died but they are alive again " I said."how do you know " said garroth."well they are with me and I have my sister again Eliza is my biological sister and laurance and y/n are my real parents I have a second chance at life " I say."..wow...words " said garroth."your speach less " I said laughing."anyways lets look for your parents " said garroth. We walk deeper into the forest. But there's nothing here. It was getting darker. "I think we should look in the daylight " said garroth."yes that's that's a good idea " I said. "if you want your father then keep looking deeper even in the dimension of only the color red " said someone."oh and your mother heh she going off to her wedding the won't remember any of you after the heh the spell has been performed" they said and left."my mom and dad are going to forget me and Elizabeth " I said and fell on my knees and cried."let's go tell lord aphmau " said garroth."yes and so on " I said.