Escape the last chapter

W/n- wyvern name

Y/n's POV

Hes gonna die he's gonna die. I'm never going to see him why.. "my laurance..."I whispered. Knock knock. "Hey y/n are you ok..?"zane asked."No!. I'm not ok!."I yelled firmly."look y/n.. I never meant for any of this to happen " he said."yes you obviously made a deal with them eh! what you go to change that " I said."i-i t-they...*sighs* I'm sorry " he said. I began to cry images of laurance just kept popping up I couldn't help it. I'm going to go even if it costs my whole life. I'm going to do a spell to break to the realm barrier. I need to go in style so no one messes with me I then brought back my wyvern. "What where am i?"said w/n.
"W/n it's me y/n " I said."y/n but I was in the wyvern dimension"w/n said."*giggles* I used my magic " I said."you have magic?!?"said w/n."yes my mom's relic " I said proud."what kind " w/n asked."well irene is my mother so.. I'm the next care taker of the world" I said." I knew you were magical " said w/n."anyways we need to go save laurance and quick ahh" I said and looked on my arm. "Y/n are you ok your bleeding how did that happen " said w/n."Laurance no...We need to go through the realm barrier " I said."but I-i can die even you.."said w/n."I know but laurance is in there I can't leave him I don't want him to die " I said trying to hold the tears."you love him"w/n said."of course he's my husband " I said."what when did you get- never mind let's go save him " said w/n."yes let's go " I said then transformed.

"Let's do this " I said

"Let's do this " I said. "Ok hold on " said w/n. I went on w/n and hold on as tight I could be. Then I felt like we were Passing the barrier it was powerful. Then I we got to the ground. I looked up and we were here. "We need to go to the alter and fast " I said."ok " said w/n. I'm coming laurance.

Laurances POV

I then feel something. Like when I went through the realm barrier with ungrth. "Welcome everybody to the alter where we are going to turn laurance into a full shadow knight " said gene. Everyone cheered. I look down I was done it's over. I then hear a scream. I look up and see someone on top of a wyvern."you have to get through me first!"Yelled the woman and jumped off."a haha who may you be " asked gene."I'm y/n " said y/n confidently."Y/N!"I yelled."Laurance your ok " she said."well well y/n we got to do something to you before you leave " said gene."what you'll never turn me into a shadow knight actually I am but not ful- never mind " she said."well to bad say goodbye laurance " said gene."wha-" I said till I was knocked out.

Y/n's POV

Laurance!! "Your going to get it!"I yelled."nope you are " gene said I then went to go stab gene but he block. I then flew up and then I flew toward him but he doged. "Were going to be her for years " said gene. "Not if I'm here " said laurance with w/n behind him."what a wyvern " said gene."let's fight " I said. We took charge to gene. More shadow knights came. Laurance change into his shadow knight form. I went into my demonic form. Which was my shadow knight form to. I don't know how long were going to be here.

Winters POV

I just hope they didn't do the spell yet it's been 3 days. Like always I looked out the window. "*sighs* why does this happen to me"i mumbled.
"winter.." said Malichi."y-yes"i studdered."I'm sure your mother stills remembers you how could she forget an amazing person like you"said malichi. Did he call me amazing. I felt my face heat up. I then smiled while blushing. "T-thanks malichi " I said and smiled.
"*giggles*that's the smile I like to see " said malichi. I felt my face get even hotter. "Hehe anyways I got to go to my gaurd training " I said."oh ok then " he said. "I guess I'll see you later " said malichi."y-yes"i said. I then left to the gaurd tower. I see levin talking to garroth. "I'm here " I said."great oh and levin here is going to train to " said garroth."h-he is " I say shocked."Yup " said garroth."o-okay " I say."anyways 8 laps go " said garroth. I started run I was running at the same pace like levin. Until I showed my shadow knight side. I ran light the speed of light. "Ok now we do sparring " said garroth. I take out my sword and go in front of levin. He has a silver sword when my is diamond. "Go!"Yelled garroth. I ran to levin. Then a I heard a clang. Our swords were touching. I then move. I do a perfect back flip. I run to levin he had his sword ready to attack I then slid under his feet and then push him to the ground and point my sword to him. "I win " I said playfully."you did winter where did you get those moves " said levin."well obviously my two parents are sword fighters dad is a shadow knight and my mom is Irene " I said."cool " said levin."you two should get some rest see you two tomorrow " said garroth."see you tomorrow garroth " me and levin said at the same time. "Well the your awsome " said levin. I blushed."Thank you " I said and smiled.

A/n~ this is the last chapter of my first book hope you liked it. And don't worry maybe the new book will come out tomorrow anyways bye ♡♡♡
~ XxlaurmauxX