Won a fight

Y/n's POV

I had to put a stop to this I swung my sword at Evelyn but she blocked it with her magic. "Ughh get back here!" you yelled. " Haha you must catch me first!" Evelyn yelled.
I was flying after her and she flew away from me but then she turned around and had a sword its the obsidian sword and was going toward laurance I tried to go faster but she obviously has been using her form awhile.
"LAURANCE!"you yelled.i saw him take out his sword but he was pushed by Evelyn I got mad. I turned into my demonic self and flew behind Evelyn and with the demonic sword I stabbed Evelyn. "Never mess with me " you said in a demonic voice.

Third person POV

Y/n transformed back to her self but she had her demon self until she knew she was a shadow knight.

Y/n's POV

"Laurance.." you said crying."y/n im ok but when we're you a shadow knight..?" Laurance said weak."Laurance you are hurt right now..let me take back to my house" you said worried and then transformed into your angel and carried him. After taking laurance to my house I sat down and put laurance head on my lap."Laurance this all my fault.."you said with a tear rolling down and brush laurance hair."y/n it's not " Laurance said."it is laurance if
I-" you said but laurance cut you off with a kiss."y/n I won't die if your here" he said with a weak smile. You hug him. I love him I love him so much I will die for him. Laurance fell asleep on my laps I smiled and fell asleep.

~~Next morning~~

Laurance POV

I woke up and I see y/n sleeping. I got up and made pancakes. I felt someone hug me and it was y/n. "Good morning " Laurance said.
" Laurance are you feeling better?" Said y/n."a lot better " I said."okay so about that date.."
y/n said smiling."oh yeah how about we have it later today" I said."great idea laurance!"y/n shouted excitedly."oh guess what I found out laurance?" She said with a smirk."What did you find out " I said." Aphmau and garroth are dating!!"(A/n~ if this actually happened I would die bc I don't ship garmau.)said y/n."wow really?!?"I said shocked."so garroth actually told her his feelings " said laurance."well he was brave enough to tell her his feelings like you"said y/n."Yeah I'm a great father " I joked."Haha wow laurance im proud of you " she said sarcastically.

~~the date~~

Y/n's POV

I got ready for my date with laurance. Then laurance was outside. " your looking nice today laurence " you said."so are you m'lady" said laurance. We walk to the spot it was at the beach it was beautiful. "Laurance this is beautiful " you said."it is" Laurance said.he grabs my hands the sun was setting."y/n's from here on out I will never leave you I will love you and you will be my light in my shadows will you y/n...

A/n~this is a cliffhanger hehe well anyways I made one for today just bc even if I did 3 on Monday but tomorrow I start doing more aswell as "unexpected love"

~XxlaurmauxX  (~^-^~)