Confession

Wait until cue

Garroth POV

I can't take it anymore. Zenix and evelyn have been dating for 6 months. I'm going to tell her. "I'm going to tell her " I say."go garroth " say y/n and laurance."go on tell her" they say. I walk to Evelyn. "Evelyn I need to tell you something " I say." Yes garroth " she says."i-i..cant!"I yell and run to the forest." Garroth wait" they yell. I ran and sat down next to the river. I can't tell her. If I did then zenix might kill me. But why did I care. She has somone else. But why did she want my heart heh. To break it.

Go play the song

I know I can't take one more step towards you
'Cause all that's waiting is regret
Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore
You lost the love I loved the most

I learned to live half alive
And now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?

I hear you're asking all around
If I am anywhere to be found
But I have grown too strong
To ever fall back in your arms

And I've learned to live half alive
And now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?

And it took so long just to feel alright
Remember how to put back the light in my eyes
I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed
'Cause you broke all your promises
And now you're back
You don't get to get me back

And who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Don't come back at all

And who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
Tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
Don't come back for me
Don't come back at all

Who do you think you are?

I finished I felt better. "I don't need them anymore " I said and walked back to phoenix drop.

Evelyns POV

What does he mean "I don't need to care about them anymore". Who is them. I feel bad for garroth. I liked him before I still do but not as much. I grew feelings for zenix again. *sighs* well I have to get back. "Evelyn I was looking for you"said zenix."Hi zenix " I said. "We have to get out " said zenix."why?!?"I asked."they found us " he said."that fast " I said."im a shadow knight remember " I said."Laurance im sorry a shadow knight aswell " I said."true but I'm powerful different from all the shadows knights " he said. "Your right there " I said. "Let's go then he said. "My lord where are you going " said Sasha."Sasha!"said zenix. I took out my sword and then he turn into his shadow knight form. Then a bunch of shadow knights came towards us.

"stay back" I said."why he MY boyfriend anyways" said Sasha."What!"I yelled. I looked at zenix he looked down I got angry he lied to me. "I'm sorry Evelyn " he said." Why do you do this to me you can have him Sasha cause all he does to me is break my heart " I say. "Well then you made the right choice " she said and the shadows knights lowered their swords."let's go back " she said and then grabs his hand. "Evelyn please " he said."Bye!"I yelled and walked away."Evelyn I love you!"he yells. I walk back to phoenix drop I can't believe he did this to me. I walk to my house. I kept remembering that moment in my head. I then started tearing up. "Evelyn are yo-"I cut y/n off."Leave me alone!"I yelled."Evelyn what's wrong!"she yells."why would you want to know it's not like your going to care!"I yelled."I will care your my sister " she yells back."JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"I yelled and ran crying to my house. I hate this I hate everything why did I ever have feelings for zenix.

Garroth POV

I just saw y/n and evelyn fighting. She then ran crying to her house. Now I know somethings wrong I need to check on her. Even if I don't like her anymore she's still my friend. "Evelyn.."I say and knock."Garroth leave.."she says."No I won't your obviously hurt " I say. I then hear footsteps. Then the door swings open. "Evelyn.."I say. She then hugs me. "Why does love hurt garroth" she says."what do you mean..?"I asked."Zenix was Dating sas-sasha"she said."Evelyn I'm sorry " I said and hugged her. She then invited me inside and offered me a snack. I think I like her again. "Garroth thanks for everything " she said."no problem " I say. I then looked into her eyes. We got closer until our lips were touching. We then stop I could tell she was blushing. "Evelyn i-i love you" I say."I love you to garroth " she says. "YES!!"Yelled laurance and y/n. We both looked at them they were outside the mh window jumping up and down screaming so loud we almost were deaf. We then blushed.