The plan

Winters POV

Mom and dad will forget us they cant. "It's ok winter " said someone."but they will forget us they forget me " I said Turing around. I then see a boy with brown hair and emerald eyes. "They won't forget you"said the boy."w-who are y-you?"I asked."o-oh my name is malichi " he said."your lords aphmaus son " I said."Yup " said malichi."I'm laurance and y/n daughter " I said and blushed. He's cute he has the perfect smile I can't imagine another boy like him. "Malichi!"Yelled a blonde hair boy."Yes levin " said malichi."Mom was looking for you"said levin."oh ok well I'm here " said malichi smiling."and who's this malichi?"said levin smirking."ohh this is winter " said malichi."ok hi winter my name is levin " said malichi. My irene why do they have to be so cute they are both cute. Why does this happen. I then felt my face get hot. Oh no im I B-BLUSHING. "well I have to go look for my mother " I said and ran looking down.

Malichis POV

She definitely adorable. I can't believe I met her shes cute. "Shes cute isn't she " said levin."she definitely is levin " I said blushing."anyways lets go to aphmau " said levin. We walk to our house and see aphmau carrying a baby and then we see winter with aphmau. Me and levin started panicking and sweating. "Ok so you want to stay until we find your mom winter I can take care of your sister " said aphmau."that would be nice " said winter."I can also help patrol if I may?"asked winter."*giggles* sure have you trained? "Asked aphmau."well I have laurance as ask father so I might have his combat skills " said winter."ok then let's go " said aphmau. "H-hi m-mo hi w-winter "I said."Hi winter " said levin smirking."Hi Levin and m-malichi she said blushing. "Let's go inside " said aphmau. I went inside mom showed winters and her sisters room which was the guest room. I went in my room I looked out the window. I like her but I can't tell her. I then see winter training with garroth. "Ok run 4 laps " said garroth."ok " said winter. She than started running. She ran faster than everyone. She finished in 14 minutes. "Wow winter maybe that was your shadow knight side " said garroth."well since my mom and dad were half than*gasped* I'm a full shadow knight " said winter."wow but you seem pure hearted " said garroth."because I am well as long as I'm happy I'm fine " said winter smiling. She smile is cute. I can't stop looking at her shes adorable. She than sparred with garroth. She was good when I mean good she almost took down garroth. Heh she's soo amazing.

Y/n's POV

I walked around O'kahsis it brought back memories but bad everywhere I look I saw myself stealing, hurting, even killing. "Y/n Hi " said zane. I didn't turned around I then see an image of laurance he was in the alter. Then I see a cut in my wrist. I hear laurance voice. "I'm not letting you turn me " Yelled laurance."to bad start the process " said gene. I then cried. "No laurance!"I yelled and cried. "Y/n!" Yelled zane."Leave me alone it's your fault I lost my laurance!"I yelled."y/n im so-"I cut off zane."no sorrys they can't fix the pain I'm feeling!"I yelled. I ran to the gates. They wouldn't let me out then I ran to castle. I cried and cried they are going to perform it on him.

Laurances POV

"I'm not letting you turn me!"I yelled."too bad start the process "said gene. I then hear yelling it sounded like y/n!. I then see an image like what y/n said. She was yelling at zane "leave me alone it's your fault I lost my laurance!"Yelled y/n."y/n im so sor-" y/n cut zane off."no sorrys the can't fix what I'm feeling!"Yelled y/n. That's all I saw. I see shadow knights gathered around a tear rolled down my cheek. I cant save her i can't be her hero I'm not her prince in shinning armor. I failed. I failed protecting my village. I failed protecting my children. I failed at protecting my love y/n.

I'm sorry y/n....