FOUR

My phone ring again and I finally gave in. I crawled to my night stand and grab my phone.

I squinted for a few minutes then read it, oh what a surprise. It's from my loving cousin

Board meeting at 8:30, be punctual for ones. This is important okay? Go!

I sighed then throw the blankets over my head. I kick my legs off the bed and look at my phone, 8:05 am.

I grab my towel from the couch and hung it on the metal bar inside the bath. I finished up and grab the clothes I can get closest to formal.

I pack my bags and took my car keys, I sling one of the duffel bags behind me and pulled my travel bag behind me.

I checked out the hotel when I got on the lobby since we're going to another place after this.

I got put my bags on the trunk of my ride, a Red Ferrari Millechili, then slammed it shut. I took my contact lenses from my sling bag and put them on. I feel like my eyes take to much attention since I have Central Heterochromia.

My right eyes have Blue while my other one has a Golden Brown color. Sometimes it's all Blue but with Green or Yellow-ish pupils or rings. My contacts are just the normal Brown. Besides of that, I feel very uncomfortable.

Back in school, I was teased alot. Like alot-lot, they say that I belong on the circus so in my Junior highschool years, I returned with Brown eyes.

The only ones who know me being like this are my family (Let's include Hunter), Stephanie and their kids. Paige also knows it along with Kevin, Dolph, Cesaro and Sami. They actually says it's awesome but I still don't buy it, people judge us by our appearances.

Oh how wonderful earth would be if people could stop looking at our faces and body and look at our souls instead.

I squinted my eyes when I put on my contacts then went in my car. As I went to the cross over, I saw a familiar truck.

I didn't mind it then head straight to the HQ. I gave the guard my ID for verification then he let me enter.

The truck like car from behind me follows bg.I glanced at my watch and saw it's still 8:35, too early.

I took a park near the entrance and pulled out my phone from my sling bag and played some games

"Jump asshole!" I yelled then slammed my fist on the steering wheel. I'm playing dumb ways to die part one and the one I'm playing is about this guy busy on his phone and won't jump up the train entrance. I got a new highscore! Since I got no lives left, I ended the game

I completed all characters so I decided to just uninstall the game. I glanced at the digital clock on the car and saw it's 8:58.

I turn the engines off and grab my bag and blazer that was just hanging on the backseat.

I smiled at the receptionist and told her my appointment "Meeting with the boards. 8:45."

"You're late Ms. Walters. Room 456 3rd floor. I'm going to tell them that you're on your way." she said and I nodded. I went to the nearest elevator and press floor number 3.

I waited patiently inside the elevator, going to my play store to download the part 2 of the game.

The elevator dings and I step out and find the room. Scanning the hallways, I finally saw a door with the numbers 456.

The people looked at me like I killed someone as I went in, returning those glare with a sweet smile. "Better late then never right?"

"Better not. Take your seat Brice." I went beside Hunter and sat down. I scanned the people on the table and saw the usual faces, then AJ Styles