SIX

"Alright people, let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" I cheered them out while clapping my hands as the people inside the performance centre's ring run in circles.

I'm managing Two of them which goes by the names Gionna Daddio and Amanda Saccommano.

After a few laps, I turn around so that they're facing my back as I told them to stop. "Give me 5 sets of pendulem with 10 pairs." I yelled as I joined them while doing.

I stopped on the 6th one to approach Sami Zayn. I smiled at him then gave him a hug, he was just released by a doctor but he still needs to recover from it so he trains with the head coach.

"How you doing?" I asked him as he slung his arm on top of my shoulder.

"Great" He a answered as we watch my trainees not even from afar.

"Don't cheat!" I yelled then they rolled their eyes, Sami chuckling beside me.

"Stop being so harsh to them, you haven't given them a break for 3 hours." he said then I shook my head, we walked forward to the ring with the Two Blondes and then Sami leaned closer to my ear.

"Can we talk later on?" he asked and I nodded, I lean back on his shoulder then they were finished. I looked at Sami and he nodded at me. The Two Blonde's kneel down but I clap my hands and they stood straight immediately.

I stayed outside the ring in front of them and I turn around so that they will face my back again.

I put my hands on my waist as I twirl my head around, I glance at them on my shoulder every now and then as I stretched my arms.

After a minute of warming up, I stopped then climbed in the ring with them. "Ladies, let's not model around alright? I know you all love America's Next Top Model but not just because you love it you have to be it." I said and they nodded, I felt like it was meant more for me actually

I told them to put each other on a headlock, I watch as they powered out. "Amanda, when you feel being powered out, you need to counter it. Don't just let them back you off or something. Put them in a side headlock. But don't forget the proper way, which is like this." I said as I called Gionna close to me, I grab her neck then locked her up while Amanda's in front of us.

I loosened the lock on her so she can counter, she lightly elbowed my ribs then she walk to the turnbuckle and trip me by the front making me almost hit my head on the second turnbuckle.

But since Gionna said it to me, I managed to stop it by putting my hands in front of me, blocking the turnbuckle pad.

I knelt down and stood up, I nodded at Gionna then patted her shoulder. "Nice work" I said and she smiled at me, I smiled back and went to Amanda.

I bent lower then look at her by the side, "Lock me up." I said and she did. She had a good grip but not that strong. I told her what to do and when she moved her arm, I managed to grab her arm and twisted it to her back. She screamed in pain then I let go.

"You Two, lock up." I said then push my hair back. I stood outside the ring as they lock up. Gionna back Amanda to the ropes and I counted, Gionna put her hands up and let go then Amada kick her guts. Gionna knelt down and Amanda grab her hair and slam it back.

I walk up to the apron and hang my arms on the top rope. "You okay Daddio?" I asked and she nodded. Amanda lend her hand out and Gionna took it. Amanda helped her up then Gionna -who's still clutching the back of her head- thanked her and Amanda smiled.

"Alright, let's get back to business."

---

I called the Two again after giving them a break and they went in the ring, the doors of the center opened and revealed Styles with Nakamura beside him.

Oh right, they've been training here for like 2 weeks now. They climbed in the ring just right behind ours and I shook my head.

Training is training Brice.

"I'll give you guys an early dismissal today if you connected the things you've learned hours ago-" I said then climb up the ring and my gaze went to the ring beside us and I saw Balor and Zayn on the other ring beside us.

Zayn and Balora stopped and they both give me a smile, which I return. "-If you don't performed and executed the moves, we'll be leaving the center a bit late." I threatened my traineed then stopped walking around them to lean back on the ropes

I signal them to start then I watch closely, they lock up then Amanda powered Gionna up. Gionna went on her one knee then backed up to the ropes.

I counted out then Amanda back up, then Gionna kick her on the guts and when Amanda bend down, she pulled her hair down. She just mocked her out, clever girl.

Gionna slid behind Amanda then lock her up from behind. Amanda scoot over to the front and put her foot on the bottom rope.

I told Gionna to stop but she didn't let go of her. Amanda screamed so loud, she caught the attention of the other persons. "Gionna stop it" I said then kneel down beside them.

Amanda pulled her hair forward making Gionna lose her grip and they both brawled out on the middle of the ring.

I sighed then crawled over to both of them, they keep rolling over! Amanda on top hitting Gionna then vice versa. I keep separating the Two then I don't know who but they hit me.

I backed away and their unsteady feet hit me on the face. I pushed my hair back as they keep on going.

"Fine!" I yelled then slid down the ring. I went to their side and pulled both of their feet out, they stood up and I give both of them a slap.

They both looked at me stunned then I send them back in the ring by pushing both of them.

I looked behind me and saw stacks of chairs. I get Three and slid Two in the ring while I still had one on my hands. I slid in the ring as well then assemble the chair up.

I sat down in front of them as they stopped and stared at me.

I had my arms crossed over my chest and they keep staring at me. "What?" I asked and rose my eyebrows.

"You want to kill each other in front of me right? You want to be immature? Fine, let's go. My time should not be wasted, make it count." I said then they both just stood there, looking at me. Making sure their distance to each other is far.

"What? No? Alrighty then-" I said then stand up. I walk to where my bag is located and sling it over me. "-go find a new trainer." I said over my shoulder after drinking my water and throw it to them.

They move away and it landed outside the ring. I climb down the ring and I went to the bathroom. I put my bag on the sink then change my sweaty tank top into a crop top, AHS Asylum crop top to be more specific

I splashed water to my face when I felt my eye sight getting blurry and dizzy. I splashed water again then when I look at the mirror, I saw a woman on the cubicle. "Mom?"