Chapter 33: The Crow & the Butterfly

Irmarie P.O.V.

 I woke up the same way Gerard and I slept last night: on the floor. 

 Gerard was still sleeping. I gently moved his hands away from my hips and stood up. 

 I started walking around the house looking for anybody. Turns out everyone was passed out in the basement. 

 "The fuck?" I asked myself.  

 I saw every one except Mom and Dad. 

 Maybe Mom and Dad came while Gerard and I were sleeping. But they have to be here if we're going to see Doctor Gale. I thought to myself as I made my way to the living room. 

 I looked down at Gerard who was still sleeping. I let him sleep and sat on the couch and stared at the T.V.

 I'm not sure why I'm having such a bad feeling. Why isn't Mom and Dad here? 

 "What are you watching?" Gerard asked as he sat up. 

 "T.V." I said. 

 "It's not on." Gerard said. 

 "No, but I'm watching it." I said. 

 "Sass." Gerard said and sat next to me. 

 "I found my brothers and girlfriends but I couldn't find my parents." I said. 

 "They probably left to work." Gerard reassured me. 

 "But they have to be with me when we go see Doctor Gale." I said confused. 

 "What time is the appointment?" Gerard asked. 

 "Two exactly." I said. 

 "It's one." Gerard said looking at the clock on the wall. 

 "I'm going to wake my brothers and girlfriends up." I said.

 "Are they heavy sleepers?" Gerard asked. 

 "Yes and I need your help to wake them up." I said. 

 "Okay." Gerard said. 

 "Here's the plan: throw cold water on them." I said. "That's the plan." 

 "That's a cruel plan... I like it." Gerard smiled. 

 "Okay. There's a bucket at the little ass closet in the kitchen. Get that bucket." I said. 

 Gerard quickly went to go get the bucket while I quietly ran to the kitchen. Gerard handed me the bucket and I started pouring some ice on it, then cold water. 

 When the bucket was full, Gerard and I carried it to the basement. Once we were in front of my sleeping brothers and Star and Coco, we threw the water at them. 

 "HOLY SHIT!" Rocky yelled. 

 "FUCK MY HAIR!" Spike complained. 

 "The fuck was that for?" Coco asked.

 "Fucking. Cold." Vinny said. 

 "What?" Star said. 

 Gerard and I started laughing. 

 "Very funny." Vinny said. 

 "I know right!?" I laughed. 

 "Why the hell were you guys sleeping down here anyways?" Gerard asked. 

 "We watched four seasons of Doctor Who." Rocky said. 

 "Oh." I said. "Hey, have you guys seen Mom or Dad?" I asked.