CHAPTER 1 | 'Sadako' young lady

Please give a lottt of lovesss. TQ

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Seventeen boy band is one of the top famous group in Seoul-Arts University. The most popular members in the group are Mingyu, Vernon and Scoups. Mingyu is sociable person while Vernon and Scoups is rarely talk to other people except their own members.

"What to do for today?", ask Joshua.

"Let's party!!", suggest Mingyu who loves social activities so much.

All of them go to club at night and partying until the next morning. In the morning, Mingyu find himself and a lady on the bed. Both of them were so drunk and they fell asleep after they got into the bedroom. 'Unfortunately' they didn't do anything because both of them still in their own clothes and yeah..Mingyu is a little upset. Mingyu try to wake the lady up but the lady said she want to sleep more. Mingyu smirk , "Ya~ didn't we went here to have some fun? Don't you want to entertain me?"

The lady besides him not answered the question.

"Ugh. So upsetting. Hope we're not going to meet later. So boring. No fun.", later Mingyu left the lady in the bedroom alone. That lady is not too pretty either. He lost his interest.

While waiting for his chauffeur to pick him up , he saw a young lady who is having a long dark hair and her eyes is covered with bangs walking slowly while bowing towards him. Suddenly he feels so scared because that young lady appears like a japanese ghost called 'Sadako'. He stepped slowly backward trembling by himself. While the young lady is getting nearer he closes his eyes...

A few seconds later, he opens his eyes and turn around him searching for that young lady.

"Annyeonghaseyo~.", staff inside the shop greets the 'Sadako' young lady.

'Erk?', he saw that young lady just want to go to 7Eleven shop to buy something. Ahhh, he just over thinking over Sadako girl would eat him. So silly of him.

Someone tap Mingyu shoulder makes him almost to scream.

"Mingyu-ssi?"

His life is about to reduced by 10 years , "Ya~ my heart is going to drop you know!"

"I'm sorry Mingyu-ssi. Let's go back. Your father is waiting.", said the chauffeur.

Mingyu sighed. "What does he want?"

"I don't know sir."

"Let's go.", Mingyu go to ride his car while looking back at Sadako girl who is still in the shop. His heart beats so fast. 'Ya Mingyu!! What is wrong for you? She is human , not a ghost!!'

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Author's note : Nope. It's not a ghost story or horror genre. Hehehe.

To be continued...