Chapter 6 | Leave me alone

Author's POV
It seems like Bona really annoyed with Mingyu existence in her life right now. She hates that Mingyu always disturbing her and now Mingyu ask her to date him? She doesnt even know him.

Since then, Mingyu always try to keep himself to approach Bona.

At school cafe..

"Why are you doing this to me?", ask Bona

"Doing what? I just wanna be friend with you", said Mingyu

"Friend? Am I a joke to you? Dont you understand? I am not going to date you neither be your friends!! Dont you get me?", ask Bona angrily.

"Okay im sorry for asking you to be my girlfriend. I didnt intend to make you feel offended or what..", said Mingyu

"Then please leave me alone."

"No. I dont want. Why should i?"

Bona sighed. "Ya, i really dont understand you. There are so many people out there wanna be your friends, girlfriends...but obviously not me. Im just your debtor. Im not at your level. We're living in different world.

I know.. actually you dont even like me. You're just wanna order me around and play with me. But i wanna tell you that, you are wrong. I will try my best to pay you back."

Mingyu is in silenced.

Bona put both her hands together, "im begging you. Please stay away from me. And i already promise you that i'll pay back for your broken guitar. So please, leave me alone." Later then, Bona left from Mingyu sight.

A week later

Bona is so grateful coz Mingyu is not disturbing her anymore. One more, she already got a part time job as a cashier in a coffee shop, she is so happy.

Seho is Bona co-worker at the coffee shop. He is an oppa to Bona as he is more older. He really take a good care of Bona as Bona is still learning at the shop.

Once, Mingyu and Nana who were dating each other accidentally come into the coffee shop at Bona workplace. As both couple wants to order, Bona seems a bit shock by their existence as she is the cashier in charge of the day.

"Omo omo. Looks who we have here today", smirk Nana. Mingyu also seems a bit shocked, but he choose to ignore it. He's not going to involve in the girls drama.

"Welcome miss. May i take your order?", ask Bona polite.

Nana smile in a sneaky way, "Yeah, sure. Iced americano please."

"Iced americano one."

...

At Nana and Mingyu table

"Baby, are you playing games? Again? Im boring...", Nana pouting.

Mingyu smile. "Im sorry baby, i just need to reply this email. Group project you know."

Later then, Bona is on her way to deliver Nana's drink to their table. But out of sudden, Bona's leg tripped over something and the iced americano are falling on the floor which some of the water were spilled on Mingyu white clothes.

"Are you crazyyyy???!!!!!", Nana is mad. "Baby are you okay?", ask Nana to Mingyu.

"This is the clothes i bought for my boyfriend and.. and.. you ruined our date!", this time Nana even shouting to Bona.

"Im sorry miss. Im so sorry", Bona ask for Nana forgiveness. Nana is out of control, then she grab random people drinks and throw it out to Bona.

Bona and Mingyu is in shock. Other people who witness the scene also are in shock.

"Serve you right!!!", said Nana. "Baby, lets go!", later then Nana grab Mingyu hand and bring him out from the coffee shop.