CHAPTER 4 | Do you like me?

Mingyu POV's

At his bedroom, he can't sleep well. His minds keep thinking about Bona. He take his phone on the table and find Bona names on his contact. He got Bona's number from Yuju. He swap Bona's name to the right to call her. A few seconds later Mingyu takes off the phone.

"Why she doesn't pick up her phone?", Mingyu feels upset.

Bona POV's

*her phone is ringing*

Bona look at the phone screen , unknown number shown up. 'Who is this?', she asks herself. She ignores the phone call because usually she didn't pick up a call from strangers.

On the next day..

Author's POV

While Bona buy her food and drink at a small campus store , Mingyu approaches her. 

"What do you want?" , ask Bona.

"Let me join you. I don't want to eat alone.", said Mingyu.

Bona finds her table. "Please , I want to be alone."

Mingyu put his plate in front of Bona's plate. "Okay. I won't disturb you. Let's eat." , after then Mingyu starting to eat.

Bona's POV

Is he scared that I will running away? But.. I'm not that type of person that wouldn't be responsible because of her action. Hmmmm. It is so awkward. I'll never eat or spend my time with other people. Is he trying to befriend with me?

"I am too handsome right?" , said Mingyu when he found out that Bona always keep looking at him. It really makes Bona feel so cringe.

"Tch. It really does come out from popular boys mouth."

"What do you mean?" , ask Mingyu.

Bona smirk. "Popular boys or girls always full of themselves right?"

Mingyu smile. "No we don't. It is a fact that everybody knows."

Such a waste talking to him. What is so great about him? Ugh.. why all of girls here are staring at me?? I better finish my food as fast as I can. I don't want to sit here any longer. It is so uncomfortable!!

"Heyy. Please eat slowly. Why are you in rushing?" , said Mingyu.

I am almost choking. Why is it so hard to swallow my food today?? "Ugh".

Mingyu give his mineral water to Bona , "Drink this!" Bona drinks the water. "Are you okay?"

After drink the water , Bona stands up from her place while bring her plate with her , "I'll find you when I have the money." , then she left Mingyu who is in blank.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

While reaching to his own car , Mingyu over heard about some girls talking about Bona.

"You know that Nana is plan something over Bona." , said one of the girl who is standing not far away from Mingyu. She is on call with her friends.

"Yeahh. Do you want to watch it together?. I'll wait for you at campus cafe. Hurry up!! We can't be late." , insist that girl to her friend.

After hearing that Mingyu come closer to that girl , "What do you mean?"

"I....I...." , the girl is very flustered when Mingyu approach her.

"Damn it!", then Mingyu is running towards campus cafe.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Campus cafe.

"Booooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!" , seems that there are many crowd at campus cafe. 

Mingyu who is arrived at the cafe push the crowd away. "What are you guys doing??" , said Mingyu who is in anger. Now he is looking at Bona who is full with eggs , flours over her body. She is looking at the floor because of the humiliation crowd give to her.

Mingyu's POV

What are you doing here you stupid girl? As soon as I see her , my heart feels so pain. Why everybody doing this to you? I come closer to her , "Yaa!! What's wrong?" , I said that as I'm touching her shoulder waiting for her answer me. She is keep looking down. She is shaking. All of her body is shaking. "Yaa!! tell me who did this to you??", now I'm questioning more louder.

Not long after that I heard she is crying.

Author's POV

Mingyu is so mad as he grab Bona's hand and pull her away from the crowd. He brings Bona to his car. When he trying to open the door , Bona pull her hand over and trying to walk away but then Mingyu grab her hands back.

"Where are you going? Let me send you home ." , ask Mingyu.

"Tch." , Bona smirking as she wants to go away. "Please don't ever show your face to me again."

Mingyu blocking Bona's way , "But why? I just help you. Why are you being like this?"

"Move away." Bona push Mingyu body to the left. "I can walk home by myself."

"Yaa!!! I said I will send you home. Didn't you hear me?" , Mingyu grab Bona's again , he's pulling it a bit hard make Bona feel pain over her right shoulder.

As the pain she feel on her shoulder and due to the humiliation she received awhile ago , it is more hurt when Mingyu keep forcing her.

"Mingyu-ssi , why are you doing this to me? Do... you like me?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

To be continued...