Chapter 7 | Thank you

On the next day, at the coffee shop. Mingyu come again, but this time he is not with Nana. He just being there with himself. He ordered his drinks from Bona and then sit at the corner of the coffee shop alone playing with his phone.

Time by time, without her notice, Bona keeps her eyes on Mingyu. She wonders a lot and it affected her works until Seho tapping her shoulder.

"Ya! Whats wrong with you? Are you okay?", ask Seho.

"Eo? Aa.. i.. im okay", replied Bona while her eyes keep watching Mingyu. 'Whats wrong with me?'

...

After finish her work, Bona is grabbing her bag and ready to off to her house. While walking to the bustop, suddenly she is being approach by a stranger. Weird-drunk man definitely.

"Hey cutie. Are you alone?"

Bona is shaking as she does not want to reply, and she could not do anything... her feet is on freeze, can not run away.

The weird guy starting to keep close to her but Bona feet is slowly step aback little by little.

"Ya!! What are you doing?", someone is shouting and make the weird-drunk guy running away.

Bona is still shaking and still could not move her body. Her face is still looking on the floor.

"Ya! Are you okay? Why are you not screaming for help?", ask the guy.

Bona still in silenced.

The guy is getting close to Bona as he wants to make sure the girl is okay. He taps her shoulder, but then Bona brush the hands off. "Ya! Im just asking you".

"I guess you didnt need my help. Okay then.", the guy is ready to left from the bus stop but then someone hand is grabbing his hands. The guy can feel the hand is shaking. He could feel that the girl did not wanting him to leave.

Both of them are in silenced.
.....

15 minutes later a bus arrived.

Bona's face is still looking on the floor.

"Let me send you home", said the guy. Without arguing, Bona just followed him.

In front of Bona house

Bona is still in silence.

The guy feels so bored. "Ya, aren't you being too much? I already saved you. And you are save with me now. Why are you still looking on the floor? With your long hair.. people might mistook me by bringing a ghost out."

Bona's brushing her hair off and looking to the guy's face. "Im sorry and thank you for today". Then Bona is running into her house without looking back.

....

Two days later

While walking to the coffee shop, Bona's heard a gang of voice fighting. She tried to find the voice... and after she found it.. "Police!!! Police!!!"

And then the gang of gangster running away since they dont want to be caught by the polices. One of the leader said to the buy that they already beat up. "Listen! Dont play with Nana or even dare to make ber cry! See you later!"

'Nana?', said Bona slowly.

A boy is landing on the road while enduring the pain after being beat up by the gangster. Bona is runnning to him as she wants to help.

"Are you stupid? How can you let 10 people beat you up? Are you wish to die?", said Bona a bit angry.

The boy who is still in school uniform still in silenced.

"Ya, are you from our school?", ask Bona as soon as she sees the boy school uniform same as her. She still could not see the boy's face.

The boy hands keep dodging Bona hands as she wants to see the boy's face.

"Ya, let me see your face!", ask Bona angrily.

Later then, the boy just let her be. Bona is shock.

"Mingyu?"

To be continued..