Chapter 11 | A song for you

Ohyeahhhh thank u for the 5 votes ❤❤❤❤❤. Here you go 👇 enjoy ur reading

.................................................

At Bona's home.

"Im back hareobuji", said Bona after she sees her grandpa in the house. "Hareobuji? What's happen to you? Why is your leg becomes like this?", ask Bona worried.

"Oh, i fell in front of Uncle Kim shop. Dont worries. Thank god there was a good boy who helped send me home", smiles grandpa.

"You should be careful next time. No no.. if you have anything to buy, just ask me. Dont go out by yourself.", said Bona.

Grandpa laugh so hard. "Ya!, am i a kid?"

Bona smiles.

"The boy who helped me is very nice. He even piggy back me. I think, he is the same school as yours."

"Mmm, is he Jungmyeon? Mr.Park's son?"

"I dont think so. He's not from this area"

"What is his name? I will treat him back as he saved my beloved hareobuji", smiles Bona.

"Aigooo cutie girl. I forgot to ask his name. Aigoo my bad."

"It's okay hareobuji. If gods will, you might seeing him again."

...

On the next day

"Bona-ya. Is this for you?", ask grandpa.

"Eo?"

"This box was being left in front of our house. Your name is on it.", add grandpa while giving the pink box to Bona.

"Thank you hareobuji".

Then Bona opens the pink box and she sees a beautiful white dress in it with a letter. She opens the letter..

"I'll be waiting for your answer- Mingyu".

Bona's sigh.

"What is that?", ask grandpa

"Eo? Nothing", said Bona while rushing to her room.

...

At school hall. Prom night event is being hold successfully. All students enjoy their night while some girls are fangirling over Mingyu and his friends performance.

Bona is late to join the prom night party as she help her grandpa to deliver foods to Uncle Kim. But she tries her best to come to the party even though she doesnt like being in a crowded place.

While performing, Mingyu eyes keep searching for Bona. He hopes that Bona could attend the party.

"Tonight, I would like to sing a song for a girl that I love.", said Mingyu on the stage.

"Awwwwww~~", the crowd is being crazy.

"I love you, Bona."

Bona who is on her way to the prom party suddenly tripped over something which makes her heels broken.

*the music is start*

"Always the same sky
Always the same day
Besides the fact that you are not here

Because i miss you
Everyday I call out your name by myself.."

[Bona's arrived. She then choose to sit at the corner of the hall since she is very tired]

Because i miss you
I call out your name like a habit
Today once again

Each day I feel like I could die
What do i do?

I love you. I love you
Can you hear me?
Can you hear my confession?
That is too late?
I love you

[Bona's listening to the lyrics.]
'The lyrics is so touching. Who is the singer? He has a good voice.'

After taking a sip of drink, Bona's stand up to go near the stage. As she wants to get close to the stage. The song is already finish and most of the girls are pushing each other as they fangirling over the singer.

Bona's feel that she cant breathe as she hurries to get out from school hall.

Outside school hall

'Phewwww, I am safe', said Bona to herself. Later then, someone is slamming the door very hard and left the school hall.

"Mingyu?", then Bona follows Mingyu from back.

Mingyu is sitting at school park while staring on the floor. He looks sad. He heard a sound of walking is approaching him.

"Leave me alone. Dont disturb me", said Mingyu angrily.

Bona's shocked a bit. She doesnt say anything as Mingyu ask her dont disturb him.

About a half hour Mingyu is remain silence. Same goes to Bona. Mingyu is still does not know about Bona existence. He is still disappointed as Bona is not showing up tonight.

Bona's feel bored.

"Ya! How much more longer I need to wait here?"

Mingyu's shocked.

To be continued...

.........................

Somsom p/s:
Hey guys. So how was it? Is it fun? Or boring?? I'll appreciate your comments & votes.

Fyi, the song lyrics was taken from Because I Miss You // Yonghwa CNBLUE. I really like the song. It seems that it fits with the situation 😀 lol. Have u heard it? If not yet, u may go and have a try 😁

I wish u guys would vote for this chapter too and then i'll try my best to continue this story. Fyi, BBGG not goin to be dramatic as i want u guys to chill and relax with my first work 😁😁 see you guys on the next upcoming chapter. Love u 💓