3. Bird Crap

A/N: I know it's been so long since I've updated! I'm sorry! Exams coming up (which i am very nervous about!!). First today i pulled my head out of my ass and got to write a small bit! Thank you for your support! Keep commenting so i can get your feedback. Your comments help me not only to feel better, but improve myself. Thank you Enjoy!

"You alright?"

It was Pillar. Or to be exact, Wei. Why did he chase you? Why couldn't he just leave you alone, when you were clearly in a super embarrassing situation? Did he have to make it even worse?

"I'm alright, thank you. Sorry, gotta g–"

You tripped over your own feet, but luckily enough — Wei caught you by pulling you back into himself.

And there you stood, for approximately five seconds. Five seconds of awkwardness, two beating hearts, but rather than being more embarrassed than you were, you actually felt more calm in his arms. You wanted to stay like this for just a little longer, even if it had to be 0.002 seconds.

As soon as you had been like this for ten seconds, you pulled yourself away from him realizing what you were actually doing.

"Let's go back," he said with a kind smile.

"Don't wanna," you pouted quietly.

"Yeah, let's go back, Y/N!" dang it, it was Sunyoul! You quickly hid yourself behind Wei, like a small kid hiding behind their mother whenever a stranger passed by.

"Don't worry about it. I know that I'm handsome!" He laughed. Wei rolled his eyes at him.

"Yeah, right. I think we need some air for now. Let's go to the city and slander around for a bit. We should ask the members."

"That sounds like a good idea! I'll go ask them–" Sunyoul nodded and the other members walked out of the dining room. Except for Xiao, he literally ran out as quickly as possible.

"Did someone say slander? AND CITY?!" Xiao ran towards Sunyoul and stood between y'all. You could tell that he was excited. He kept jumping, which made his perm hair bounce up and down. It made you think that he could be in a shampoo commercial. For kids.

Hello, I am Xiao, the maknae of UP10TION, and this is the result of my hair after using this SUPER SILK STRAWBERRY PRO LONG LASTING MULTIVITAMIN FOR DRY AND DAMAGED HAIR SHAMPOO. Ever since I've been using this shampoo, my hair has gotten so much softer and my manager even wanted to eat it and my members keep smelling it and running their fingers through my silk-ified hair! The shampoo comes in three varieties; HONEYDEW CONDITIONER BOMB, SUPER SILK STRAWBERRY and NO-OIL APRICOT BLOSSOM! The secret ingredient to achieving this soft hair is bird crap! This company had made sure to put in bird crap into the mixture but actually, i used Pantene inste

"CUT!" You shook your head.

"Alright, let's plan what we should do while we're riding the car." Everyone agreed, and Wei looked at you.

"Would you like to come with us?" As soon as he asked, your dad came out of the dining room.

"Please take care of her!" He hurriedly ran off to the bathroom. God knows what he would be doing in there.

"We're going out first!" Xiao grabbed Hwanhee's hand as they both ran out of the door together.

"I'll go get the sunscreen," Kuhn said as he put on a pair of sunglasses on Kogyeol.

"Smile for the camera!" Gyujin made Kogyeol do the famous Gyujin pout.

Deep down, through your skin, bones, organs, heart, to the mitochondria of your cells, you lowkey sighed to yourself. This eggheaded bastard of a dad. But deeper inside yourself, you were thankful. Thanks, egghead.