1. a SMALL twist you say?

Today was the day. The day where your favorite group would come to move in next door, for a month. Or two. Your dad's words echoing inside your head. A month or two. "A month or two," you mocked his voice in a high pitched tone.

You were in your room, completely stuck in the bed you'd call your 'very own snuggle-cave'. You were cuddling a gigantic Rilakkuma pillow, that you treasured a lot. It was from your mom. She lived on the other side of the world to run her business, so you didn't get to see her that often. Sometimes she would send you cute stuff (like this Rilakkuma pillow) that she had found on the internet.

She had also sent you a set of Rilakkuma pyjamas, that you actually wore right now. There was a sudden noise outside, so you got up from your bed and lazily walked out to see what was interrupting your beauty sleep.

"HEY! Could you please keep it do-"

Just right in front of you. Pillar. Redhead. And last but not least, Sunflower. What was this? Oh no. You immediately knew what was wrong. W- WHY ARE THEY HERE?!

Your dad popped up between Pillar and Sunflower as they got quite surprised. "Um, Y/N.. So you see.. A small twist..The thing is.."

"There's not enough room for ten people at the other house. I know it's a big house and all, but there's only room for seven people. Boys, I'm so sorry!" He looked at Sunyoul with an "I-hope-you-understand" face and he nodded. "So these three young men are going to live right here!" Baldy pointed to the room towards yours. Then he ran away as fast as he could, because he probably knew you would rip out the last strands of hair he had left on his shiny Saitama head.

"Since we're going to live together, we would like to introduce ourselves!" Sunyoul said. "My name is S-" His eyes suddenly went to all the posters right behind you in your room. "Wow, awesome! Are you a fan? What's your name?" He asked as he laughed with those stupidly cute and big smiling eyes.

"Well, um, I... See you at dinner!" You cowardly closed your door as fast as possible then went beneath your blanket.

"Small twist my ass," you muttered.