5. Extra happiness

A/N: Hi I haven't been updating for so long! Too busy with school and other hobbies. I do enjoy writing, but I am not very creative.  I will try to be more active with my updates. Will do my best. Again, sorry to those who waited ;; I made his chapter a little longer, so please enjoy!

-

As you arrived to the city, you all stood out of the car. In front of the parking lot were the rest of the folks. Xiao walked up to you.

"What took you guys so long? Did something happen?" With a small head tilt, he smiled.

"Xiao, it's only been 5 minutes!" Jinhoo flicked the back of his head.

"S– sorry.. You know how impatient I usually am. I can't help it!" Xiao pouted as Jinhoo dragged him back into his arms to hug him. So cute!

"Alright, now that we're all gathered here–"
"Wait, you forgot me!"
Hwanhee yelled out from the back of the car.

---

"Now that we're all gathered here, what would you like to do?"

"Uh, since we're going to be staying here for a while, shouldn't we buy some practical things for our temporary dorm?" Jinhoo asked. Temporary, ugh. You could feel your heart aching at that word.

"Well, we do find that slightly offensive," Sassy-Sunyoul said as he looked at both Pillar and Wooshin as they nodded together.
"Please remind yourself that we aren't living with you guys."

"So that's a no?"
"Let's just buy food and whatever we need!" Bitto said.
"Right!"

You all went into an open mall area together and decided to split up in two groups, mainly the car groups, but Hwanhee insisted that he'd go with Xiao.

"Bye suckers!"

"You said what," Bitto playfully snapped at him as Wei laughed as he immediately held Changhyun back by grabbing the back of his shirt. He tried to bite Pillar.

It was a habit of Bitto to bite anyone who did him wrong, and you found it super adorable.

So to you, it was a pleasing sight, apart from watching Wei almost getting his hand bitten off by Bitto's teeth.

Today was super hot. The sun outshone the clouds and you all looked around to find useful stuff for yourselves.

Since Hwanhee had left, you were only four people, plus your maid Chili; Five. Meanwhile, the other group consisted of seven people.

Things were quickly turning awkward, but it helped a little that Sunyoul and Bitto had a conversation running about whether they should buy round or square lamps — And of course Yein was being quite sassy about it, as if he was a professional house mother.
Actually you ended up laughing at them both, for sounding like an old married couple.

"We should head to a cafe first. I'm dying in this heat." Wei pointed towards a cute looking cafe around the corner.

"Me too, I'm boiling could we please! " Chili quickly replied as she pulled out a fan, (actually an up10tion light stick) from her handbag, fanning both herself and the rest of you all at the same time.

At the cafe, you sat around the table, looking at the menu card. They had everything from drinks to desserts and lunch boxes. You decided to order bubble tea and share a large lunch box together.

Wei was feeding Bitto a slice of vegetable as if he was feeding his own kid, while Sunyoul sorted the green peas out of his meal. Barely eating from the lunch, you were continuously sipping from your drink.

"Here Y/N, Open u–" As soon as Sunyoul tried to feed you, Wei had already taken the food out of his grip and stuffed it into his own already filled mouth.

"Ah ha ha, Wrh- whagh!" You let out a laugh, but..

"Holy crap, Y/N is choking!" Bitto yelled.

It was bad. Really bad. You choked on two tapioca pearls and everyone rushed to try and save you.

"I'm sorry, but this is gonna hurt just a bit," The first one to get a grip of you was Sunyoul. He embraced you from behind and for a moment you didnt care about dying if you were to die in Sunyoul's arms.

He 'hugged' you tightly, multiple times and you turned all red, almost forgetting that he was actually just trying to save you.

At last, he managed to get the choking pearl out of your throat. So embarrassing!

Your eyes were filled with tears of embarrassment, but also the fact that you almost choked on a god damn tapioca pearl made you a little, no: very traumatic.

"Aw, don't cry! It could happen to all of us. Honestly, i think it was our fault. We distracted you too much.. You probably know how noisy we are with each other." Sunyoul said. Bet my ass i know, lol.

After hearing Sunyoul's words, you were feeling much better. Being this close to one of your  favorite groups was like a dream. It didn't matter if they hated you or not, since you could be around them all the time.

But knowing that they cared made you just a little happier to be alive — aside from your main happiness; your parents and chili.

"Thank you," you mumbled with a preciously short smile. The three guys + Chili looked at you with big eyes and flushed cheeks.

"W- What! didyasaysomething.." Bitto looked down as he murmured something odd. You had a sudden urge to pinch his cheeks.

"No! Forget it! Let's get outside and look for other things."

"Geez, you're so cute, Y/N!" Sunyoul laughed.

You hid your face with your hands and quickly ran towards the entrance. Obviously that was too much to handle.

---

It was around 5 pm. The sun was about to set, yet still frying eggs. And again, you had the urge to drink something cold. Like bubble tea. But then you remembered the incident that happened earlier and you chose to completely give up on that thought.

Your group had reunited with the rest.
Everyone seemed exhausted, included you.

You had your eyes on something blinking. Wooshin, who had bought a snack coupon that would last for at least a year and a BTS light stick — probably at an official k-pop store that had recently opened up not too long ago.

"Is that an army bomb? So cool! But.. How is that going to benefit you?" You admired how he was a devoted army but at the same time you were worrying about what he had been buying.

Wooshin looked down shyly.

"I- it's for self defense, of course." He said, then  pointed his light stick it Kogyeol. Kogyeol laughed innocently. So slick.

You all went back to your cars. Both filled up with stuff that you've all bought. You couldn't wait to get home and just doze off in your bed.

Everyone fell asleep in under five minutes and you ended up dozing off on Wei's shoulder while Sunyoul dozed off on yours.