A/N: IMPORTANT! UPDATE & STORY CHANGES

15/04-18

yes
thought you've heard the last of me, huh?! *hair flip* BII-

OK where should i start?!?

HI GUYS
i'm so sorry that i haven't been updating for over a year. A YEAR.
i didn't even realize how time flies!! T__T
i've been busy with school and i got myself a part time job.
i noticed that i've been losing motivation for a lot of things that i usually enjoy (video games, drawing, kpop, exercising etc.)
and that may be due to stress from school, friendships and work, which have taken a pretty hard toll on me especially at the beginning of this year.
i'm still trying to keep up, but it is indeed getting better with the time ^^

so i'm really sorry that i haven't been updating! i hope you understand.
my mindset is truly not very creative when it comes to stories but i will try my best for my fellow readers.
thank you so much for still reading this fanfic! and for keeping up with me! i will try to update more often!

thank you💗

🍯STORY NOTICE: CHANGES🍯

i'll start putting [names] on the chapters for you to be able to read the content for your bias.
keep in mind that they won't be in the wei of other members' chapters,
the chapters for a certain member will take a different direction as from now on!

i know that some of the members haven't been properly introduced in the chapters from 1-5, which i think is very unfortunate, but i have fallen so much behind. ><
this may also take a lot longer for me, but in my opinion it is the most suitable thing for me to do, since i want a(n) (different) ending for every member!

i hope you'll enjoy this fanfiction with these changes  from now and onwards.
thank you for understanding and.. sorry if you don't like my decision.

- seu1gi