Chapter 6

It was hard, i was on the Verge of giving up...Like honestly, but i was not about to let my friends down.

I roamed the streets days upon days searching for some kind of link or something but it was no use.

I think this is it, i will never find a Recording Label or someone that will hear me out...Think it's time that i just say, this is it.

I was sitting at my computer desk twirling the chair and running my fingers through my hair just staring outside..I felt so stressed and sad, I had to get some coffee..That always helps in movies.

As i reached the Coffee shop there was this huge crowd of screaming excited girls possibly my age
younger and even older women.

When i pushed my way up to the front  there were two big men dress in black tux and dark glasses guarding the door.

"What the hell is going on?" I yelled to the two men guarding the door.

"Maam i'm going to ask you to stay back" one of the men replied holding one hand to my chest backing me away.

"First of all, don't call me maam....and second of all....WTF is this about I-I.....-" My mouth opened then shut several times before anything else could escape it when i saw him through the glass...

The place was just so empty as if they cleared the whole coffee shop just for him. My heart raged with hate just staring at him kicking back in the seat sipping slowly as if he was drinking tea with the queen.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now!" I yelled to them once more holding both hands up and dropping them back down.

I stood there for atleast 5 minutes until they finally decided it was time to leave...I needed my coffee and I walked from too far to turn back without it because of 'Justin Bieber'.

The crowd was getting bigger and the noise was getting louder. And then there he came stepping out the door railing the noise of the crowd even more.

"Your not the dang president you know" i said angrily while pushing pass him.

"Hey don't I know you?" He yelled behind me.

"Ahh noooo!" I yelled back in frustration and annoyance shutting the door behind me.

I ordered quickly and left before the time got any darker...It was already dark out but i had to get my coffee.

Walking home i noticed i've been walking in circles for the past hour...I was scared to death because the streets were lonely, then a black hummer came turning the corner slowly...

My heart raced as sweat started pouring down my face..I was so nervous i felt my heart like going down and up my body i was terrified just thinking of who might be in the car that i started walking quickly. It was as if my heart was about to pop out my chest at any time.

The car came quicker as i walked faster then a familiar voice yelled from the back seat again!.

"Omg don't be scared"

When i turned to see to see who it was my heart relaxed leaving me to do nothing but bend with my hands on my knees trying to catch a breath.

"Justin?" I yelled back as i got up.

"Yea?" He smiled innocently

"Omg...wtf? Again.."

"This gotta be a sign right?" He smirked jumping out his huge car.

"Omg a sign that you want to kill me that is"

He smiled..."so where you heading?"

"Home,, but i'm lost"

"I can see that...Jump in let me give you a ride"

"You sure, i don't wanna take you away from your perfect life"

"Its the least i can do after giving you a heart attack twice" he smiled as he ran his hands through his hair.

"Not funny" i smiled then push him playfully.

I hopped in his car and i told him the address as his driver put it on the GPS system.

"A GPS system wow" i nodded as i turned my head to the windom trying so hard not to burst into a huge laughter because that is what happens when my blush game gets too strong.

"Its a good thing you remember the address, else you'd be sleeping at my house tonight" He turned to me with a smile.

"Haha, what nightmare that would be"
I said sarcastically to him while screaming inside.

I finally pulled up infront my house when his driver was jumping out to open the door for me. "No no no that's ok" i pointed out.

"Thanks for the ride superstar" I hopped out putting my bag over my shoulder.

"Anyti..-"

Slam!

I hope you are enjoying... My 1 reader 😂😂