Chapter 28

[Justin]

I felt so bad, i really hurt her.. I was calling her back, but she didn't even turn to look.. Only if she knew........

"What did you do asshole??" A random girl came up to me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Why did Aaliyah just storm out of here like that?"

"Aaliyah is your friend?" I asked.

"You know what, never mind, fuck you, fuck your music and fuck you again! Never liked you anyways" She said while she was picking up bags to leave.

"I never ment..." I tried to explain but she just rushed out the door.

"Dude what was that all about?" Martin asked me.

"I'll tell you all about it later, but for now i have to go"

I ran out the restaurant and straight into my car.

I fucked up, i fucked up big time.. I didn't know she actually felt that way.. I hurt her, wtf Justin.. what are you doing.. I felt so bad, i wanted to tell her but i couldn't.. This was all his fault..

I was hurting for how i handled the situation with her, it was killing me the fact that i saw her cry, i saw how broken she was when those mean words came from my mouth.

He told me to do it, i had to do it! Didn't i? I had to! He knows best.. But did he really? Isn't it my happiness?

* * *

I pulled up at his gate minutes after, he buzzed me in and i drove up.

"Justin what are you doing here?" He came outside and asked.

"I don't think i can do it Scooter, she just poured her heart out to me and i felt so bad turning her down, and you know what hurts the most, the fact that i felt the same way but i couldn't tell her ..."

"Justi--"

"No, I understand when you say let this be a professional relationship and things will get different and whatever.. But how do you think it'll be now? She won't even hear me out, i lied to her about Hailey and i still being together because you said to, you knew she had these feelings and saying all those things at the interview would make her back off a little bit.. But it actually didn't.. You are a good manager and everything but please let me live my life how i want to, date who i want to, love who i want to"

"What do you want to do Justin?"

"I wanna be with her"

My heart, my head, my stomach, my chest, my toes... MY ENTIRE BODY felt so relieved just saying that, and just saying that made me realize how much i really wanted this.

"Then go be with her" he smiled. "I only did this, to see how far you'd actually go for a girl, i approve"

"Really?" I was so shocked but really excited to hear that.

"Thank you"

I jumped in my car and drove out.

I knew what i wanted, and i wasn't about to let that get away now.....