Chapter 10

We sat on my bed eating popcorn and getting to know a little about each other then she asked me.

"But like seriously, how do you know Justin?"

"Justin who?" I smirked

"Haha funny, c'mon tell me!" She pushed my playfully.

"Ok, long story short...he gave me a ride home one night when i kinda got lost"

"Shutt up!" She yelled with a huge smile. "you know, he's really hot... I'd totally have sex with him if i wasn't into girls"

A shock came across my face "your umm, into girls" I asked while slowly getting off the bed not trying to be obvious.

"Yea... But relax I'm not into you or anything... I see you as a friend trust me" she laughed holding her hands up in defense.

I sighed with a big laugh "Omg, i never thought i'd be actually happy to hear that" I still continued to walk over to the glass to put my hair in a bun to not make it obvious.

"So I kinda have to go... I have to babysit for my parents.. They going out, it's their aniversary."

"Ok, but I'll see you tomorrow right?" I smiled.

"Yea yea ofc"

"Ok kool, bye!" I waved as she walked out the door, i couldn't be a little less excited, i finally met a friend and score i should say because she is my age!

I sat whole night on my new phone getting back my apps and my contacts.

I finally had the bravery and heart to visit twitter. Surprisingly, i was trending.

There it was at the top #Justin'sMysteryGirl. I stopped and stared at it a while then sighed and clicked it.

BelieberForever: "Who is she though? #justin'sMysteryGirl"

JustinQueen: "we don't know if they are dating! So why is everyone hating? The girl is pretty so it won't be so bad! If you are a belieber you would support all of Justin's decisions. Good or bad! #Justin'sMysteryGirl"

Justin FOLLOWS: "i don't like her already! #Justin'sMysteryGirl"

Bieberft_5h: "She's actually pretty #Justin'smysterygirl "

There were alot more, but the best thing about it was that i gained like 500 follows aready including JUSTIN.

Alot of people were tweeting me asking me to follow them and some of them were just being mean. So i tweeted.

Aaliyah Simons: "So i've read your tweets, some are really nice, some not so much. I just wanted to clarify something JUSTIN AND I AREN'T DATING! OMG! And for the paps that keep following me around. Stop! I'm not A CELEBRITY!"

About 5 minutes after i sent out the tweet i saw one new interaction from Justin Bieber. I thought it was one of the fake accounts until i clicked on it.

Justin Bieber ✅: "stop harassing her, were not dating! Honestly guys @AaliyahSimons"

I was actually surprised and after he tweeted me, i started to get more follows on Twitter, Follows on Instagram, Friend requests on Facebook.

My phone was blowing up! 9,345 retweets and 10.1k favs on my tweet already.

I've never gotten above 40 retweets in my entire Twitter life.. And now i was going full speed in just 7 minutes.

I followed some of them back but only the ones who had nice things to say about me.

I honestly did not see all of this coming.. I even got a email saying to verify my account and when i did i got the blue tick every celebrity had.

I tried and tried to get it off but it was no use.

I rest my phone on the bed and got up and went downstairs. I couldn't take being on their anymore, it was too much. I needed some ice cream.

⚪⚪⚪

Noone was still not home, I guess Tyler was at the neighbors and it was Borella's day off. I really didn't know, I've just been so caught up in myself.

I sat in the dark kitchen just eating ice cream when i heard a knock on the door.

I was super scared to go open it, i froze just staring at the door to see if it would stop but instead it started opening, i grabbed the knife and got off the seat.

"Aaliyah!" My mom called.

"Omg mom you scared me!" i yelled putting down the knife, turning on the kitchen light and running upstairs with my ice cream.

Vote & comment!
Thanks :)