Killer~Part 1

I took a deep breath and faced the door, ready to greet my first customer
"good morn"
"ANNY!!" I flinched at the ear piercing shriek. There jasmine stood cheeks red and hair like a birds nest from the harsh weather outside, a traumatised looking Kim beside her frantically trying to brush out the knots in her own with her fingers.

"Are you ok!? You've been off school for a whole day!" Jasmine cried placing her hands on my shoulders shaking me a bit too violently.
"Next time tell me where you are you could off been dead for all I knew we even went to your house." She cried.

I assured her I was alright at least ten times as she fussed over me and I noticed Killer was oddly silent.
She was stalking them carefully with predatory eyes the whole time and I did not like it. I gave her a sharp glare to tell her to back off, the response being a huff as she snapped her head back in the other direction.

"But seriously don't get yourself hurt ok?" Jasmine looked at me concern filling her honey orbs.
"Don't worry I'll hang out later yeah?" I said smiling fondly at her, slightly tilting my head to the side.
"Ok but don't you forget!" She beamed at me before giving me a quick hug and joining Kim who was was still trying to fix her hair.
"Bye!" She chirped.
"See you later!" I returned with a small wave.
"Thanks come again!" Killer said through a fake smile keeping up the act until they disappeared.

"Be careful around them you can't let them find out your a demon" her smile dropped, eyes becoming serious and cold as she looked at me.
"I know thanks" I replied at bit sheepishly. It never really accursed to me what would happen if they found out.
"I'm warning you if they ever catch onto us I'll have no choice I'll have to kill them" killer said with an icey tone.
"You'll what!?" I asked in disbelief.
"If you want them to stay alive then just don't tell them anything" her expression was blank and I knew she wasn't lying.
"Wether you like it or not I am your guardian meaning it's my job to protect you no matter what the cost"
'Soft little teddy bear?' I don't think so. this girls dangerous it'd do me good not to get on her bad side.

After my tiring shift I decided to meet up with jasmine and Kim as promised. I slipped my phone out of my pocket and pressed call before holding it to my ear.
"Hello?" A bored voice from the other side asked.
"Kim?"
"Hey, Anna what's up?"
"Want to hang out at the mall?" I asked, hopefully.
"Sure, Jas and I were about to ask you the same thing" she happily agreed.
"Meet you there?"
"Sure" she chirped and I ended the call.

I turned to leave when killer stopped me in my tracks, "where are you going?" She asked bitterly.
I rolled my eyes, "Out," and roughly pushed her away, grabbing my jacket and making my way out into the icey streets.

(To be continued)

Shoutout to ChristinaGuerrero9
for helping me out with this chapter and the next you should check out her amazing stories💕