Chapter 8

Riley P.O.V

I get up and realize that it's Saturday. Lucas is coming over. He couldn't come over the other night because he had to do something. He never told me which got me thinking of what he could be doing on a school night?! Me being me I was thinking the worst.

I take a shower and get dressed. He said he'll be here at 3 and it's 12 I was asleep for that long? I hear a tap and look at my window thinking it's Lucas but it's Farkle. I open the window. "Hello Lady."

"Farkle." He ask to come in and I say yes. "So what are you doing here?" I ask and sit on my bed. "Oh well I just thought we can hang out until Lucas gets here."

"How did you know that Lucas was coming over?" I ask crossing my arms. "I'm his "brother" remember." I nod. I put my shoes on and look back at him. "What do you want to do?" He shrugs.

"Park. Movie? Your choice." I think about it. "Um how about ice cream and then the movies." He nods. We walk out and start walking on the streets of New York. We get to talking and find an ice cream parlor. "Cookie Dough please." I tell him. "Are you gonna get anything?" He shakes his head. "No I don't eat ice cream." I nod. "That's sad." We laugh and continue walking.

I finish my ice cream and throw away the napkin. We reach the movie theater and and end up watching Purge. Crap. I get scared. No I'm totally kidding well kinda. We walk out after it was over. "Why that move? Why can't it be something like bambi!?" I tell him. He laughs and we walk towards my house. "I had a good time." I tell him and he smiles. "Maybe we can do it again like a date? Maybe?" I think about it.

A date with Farkle. I know my answer. I'm so curious where he's gonna take me. "Sure." He smile gets bigger. "Cool! Next week saturday 4 sharp." I nod. He kisses my cheek and walks away I go up to my apartment and walk in. I go to my room and close the door.

That's when I realize that I left my little brother Auggie here...ALONE! Damn it. I went to check on him and see him playing a video game. That was close. I go back to my room. I close the door and turn. I look at the time 2:55. He'll be here in five minutes. I tidy up my room even though it's always spotless. I decide lazy clothes since I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

But I make the outfit look cute. Yeha I highly doubt I could do that. I'm not pretty enough. I put my hair in a messy pony tail. I sit on my bed. I turn to the clock 3:03 he's still not here. I know only 3 minutes but still. I hear a knock on my window and turn. I open it.

I finally here a tap at 3:10 and open my window. "Hey Lucas why you come so late?" I ask as he let's himself in. "Oh I forgot my guitar." He says as he holds up the beautiful instrument. "Oh okay so what song do you wanna do?"

"Um you pick."

"Thinking out Loud." He nods. He strums the guitar and it sounded sour. "I thought you knew how to play." I tease. "Hold on." He tunes it and plays it. Wow. It was so beautiful. 'I guess I was wrong." He chuckles.

"Alright let's work on the song." I nod. He plays the first few notes. He nods signaling me to sing.

'When your legs don't work like they used to before

And I can't sweep you off of your feet

Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?....."

~~ In class ~~

"...Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes

Hoping that you'll understand

That, baby, now

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Place your head on my beating heart

Thinking out loud

Maybe we found love right where we are (oh, oh)

La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, lo-ud

So, baby, now

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart

I'm thinking out loud

But maybe we found love right where we are

Oh, baby, we found love right where we are

And we found love right where we are..." I trail off. I look at Lucas and smile. I almost get lost in the green of his eyes.

It's weird though I could have sworn that when we practiced his eyes were like a hazel type color I think. I should ask about that.

It was the end of the day and I walk up to Lucas. "Hey Lucas." He turns. "Yes?" He steps back a little. "Um it's just that your eye color looks different when we practiced."

"Oh contacts." He breathes in heavily and closes his eyes. What the hell?

Lucas's P.O.V

Ugh! I have to get her away from me. I hold back a groan. I clear my throat. "I have to go." I speed off which is stupid because it wasn't at a normal speed.

Damn it.

Riley's P.O.V

"I have to go." He runs off. I never see someone run off so fast in my life. It was highly unusual. I get in my car and drive home. I think about everything. His speed. His eye color. His strength. Everything about him is unusual. It doesn't make anysense! Even Maya is some what like him. Her speed. Her strength but I never really paid attention to her eyes because she always has those shades on.

I can already feel the headache on it's way.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I know how much you wanted me to update and I have. It took so long and I apologize very much for that. I really hope you like it! 

Comment & Vote.

I love you all

Stay Strong,

Zendaya