Chapter 23

Author

It was evening. The sun was setting and Maya stood with her hood and sunglasses waited along with Zay for the arrival promised by Charlie. Maya tapped her foot impatiently as she watched time tick away on her watch. "Where is he!?" She shouted throwing her hand up in frustration. "Calm down he said he'll be here." Zay said mostly to himself than her. He looked around and sighed happily as he saw the figure of Charlie getting closer. 'Yes, now no more sassy pants she was getting really annoying.' Zay thought to himself. Maya hit him hard upside his head. "Ow! What was that for?" He questioned. "You spoke your thoughts stupid." He makes an 'O' shape with his mouth.

They turn to see Charlie with an amused smile. "Well it's about time cheese souffle." Maya said pushing him a little. "Hey! Don't touch me Vamp." He growled at her and she growled back. "Alright, alright." Zay broke them up. "Tell us what you know where's Riley?" Zay questioned.

Charlie raised an eyebrow. "Why are you so eager?" Charlie questioned. "Well right now Lucas is waiting for an answer on how she was doing. When I say that her family was god but her stuff was there I already knew that if I told Lucas that they left he would be beyond pissed off. I need to know where she is so I can stay alive." Zay explained.

"Of course he would want to know. Well truth is I don't know but word around if that Her mom went o a foreign country Russia some say, Puerto Rico others say and few say India. Since Riley told me her father died it's obvious that she had to go somewhere with her brother. Maybe grandparents but I don't know where they live." Charlie told them in the most blunt voice ever. Sure he lied a little bit about the grandparents part but he didn't know where her grandparents lived. Truth is he was looking for Riley too and was determined to find out before the blood sucker did.

Just then Zay got a call. One he was dreading and was putting off for the past few days or weeks who's counting? "You can't put him off forever. See ya." Charlie stated before turning around and leave making Zay try. He answers.

L- Hey Zay. I see you've been putting off my calls

Z- Hey buddy! Yeah um sorry about that

L- I'm sure you are. How's Riley?

Z- Lucas I'm not so sure you want that answer

L- Where is she? *He said more stern

Z- I don't know. I went to check her house and her and her family was gone.

That's when the Call ended and Lucas screamed and punched through a wall. He sighed and walked out to peek behind the corner. He watched his family laugh and what not. 'I'm sorry but I have to find her.' He thought before feeling away. He took a nice long shower and got dressed fitted jeans, white shirt and a black trench coat with tims, ready for any fight before going to the balcony. "Did you really think that you're going alone?" He turned to face Farkle. He was dressed in almost the fame thing but his shirt was grey and his khaki trench coat was longer.

"You're not coming Farkle." This made Farkle scoff. "Like that's gonna stop me." He jumps on the ledge. "You are a pain sometimes." Lucas told him as he stepped onto the balcony to. "Yeah but ya love me." Lucas rolled his eyes and they both jumped off before taking off.

BBBRRINNNGGGG

Amy picks up the phone. "Hello?..Topanga?...What? Nothings wrong with Riley so far everything is the same....Okay alright." She hangs up the phone and went to Riley's room. She was no where to be found. "ALAN!" He comes racing towards her. "Where's Riley?" He shrugs. "She was in her room." It was silent for a minute. "You don't think that.." Amy drags off. That's when Alan runs through the house only to find Auggie but no sign of Riley anywhere.

Amy calls Topanga and she answers.

"What do you mean she's gone!?...Take Auggie to the woods in phoenix. Remember the-....Okay we'll see you in a few months." Topanga hangs up the phone. "Well? What happened?" Josh questioned. "Riley just vanished into thin air." Topanga says in frustration.

"She has left than 4 months until she changes. When she fully changes there's no turning her back. You have to find her." Benjamin stated. "We will. Come on Josh let's move. They couldn't have gotten that far if someone took her, hell I don't even think she could go that far with what's going on inside of her." Topanga says as she leaves with Joshs on her tail.

~~ 4 months Later ~~

They watch as her veins turn black. Turning her they lift up her shirt and saw what they thought disappeared reappear, Four long and deep scars also black.

"Ahh!" Her shrieking rips through the air. She squirms on the bed. "You need to hold her down. Now!" He shouts.

"Riley!" Lucas shouts as Maya holds him back. "You can't go in there." She tells him. "Get the hell off of me Clutterbucket." He shouts at Maya. Zay helps once he sees the slip in Maya's grip.

Topanga grab her arms and Josh takes the legs. "AHHH!" She screams again. Try to break free they then tie a rope around her. "No. Let me go!!!" She shouts. "Hurry! She's changing!" Josh shouts in warning. "This is going to hurt." He slices the skin before putting it in. Once again for the final time she screams bloody murder.