Chapter 6

Again, this story isn't exactly like the series or in the same time order but I will explain at confusing times, so let's just go with it

Again, this story isn't exactly like the series or in the same time order but I will explain at confusing times, so let's just go with it.  Outfit for Council meeting ^.  Remember Kaitlynn is casted by Katy Perry.

(Kaitlynn's POV)

     "Sheriff Forbes was right, you look exactly like Damon!" Damon was right, I do want to rip your throat out. The mayor had cornered me and started bombarding me with questions. The only reason I didn't kill her was because Tyler was my friend, unfortunately.

    "I know right, you'd think they were twins instead of her and Stefan." Before I could kick Sheriff Forbes in her balls, Damon yanked me away. "Where are we going? Can I please go home?" Damon glared at me in return. If he's going to be mad at me for my actions, then he shouldn't have brought me to a council meeting. "ALARIC!" I yelled, jumping on Alaric, hugging the breath out of him. We earned a few stares but he just chuckled. Yes I'm friends with Alaric, but I still hate Doppelbitch. He made me promise to be civil with her and to not hurt her. Jerkface. "You two look so much alike, but act so differently," Alaric stated while Damon glared at us. I was about to bite Alaric when Damon spoke, "This is the bridge where Elena and Jeremy's parents died in a car accident," looking at the model of the Wickery Bridge, "I'm going to go write a check and then we're out."

   "I'm staying with Alaric," I said, stepping away from Damon.  He is so rude, he brings me to this stupid council meeting and wouldn't let me go until I actually see someone that I like.  " What if Alaric sees someone he likes, like the doctor that's eyeing him?" Damon asked glancing over at Meridith as she instantly looked away.  "Then I'll be his wingman, let's face it, Alaric has no flirting skills." Alaric looked so offended, but I don't know why, I offered to help him. Damon managed a let's go between his laughs, pulling me away.  "We were just with the mayor, she isn't just so cute that we have to do multiple walk byes.  I groaned in frustration as I saw the mayor.  But the sight I saw shocked me, was Klaus.  He was like, flirting with her, but in a creepy way.  When he flirted with me, he was very--stop Kaitlynn, don't get jealous.  Bad Kaitlynn, bad, bad, bad, he's a horrible person stop. 

   "Look what the cat dragged in, nice vest," I love you Damon.  "Thank you very much, good to see you Kaitlynn," Klaus smiled at me, "Damon," he glared at Damon.  I shall kill him, no one glares at Damon but me.  "Carol and I were just discussing if tonight you'd be the council's other big benefactor," Why can't you just donate more money, your house costs enough to feed all of the starving children of America, Africa, Europe-- well probably the whole world if you have any more of those "houses."  "What do you say Damon? Klaus has made a very generous pledge.  You know how we're chomping at the bit to begin the renovation." My god you're a greedy-ass, begging, toe-sucking little c--wait why am I so mad at her?

   "Carol, don't take this the wrong way, but do you realize that you've been kissing the ass of the immortal hybrid that ruined your son's life?"  BURN! Burn crusty bitch burnnnn.  "Oh, come on now, some might say I saved it, with that nasty full moon business," he turned to Carol, "I've never had to go through it more than twice to be honest, but still, I'm very sympathetic,"  No bitch, no.