New girl

"Sapphire,breakfast,"I heard my mom yelling from the bottom of the stairs.
     "Coming," I groaned. I climbed out nearly falling out of bed. I slipped on a pair of black jeans with a red flannel to match. Since I woke up late I had to wait my turn to use the bathroom.
      "Hurry up Ethan," I shouted banging my fist on the wooden door.
         "Just a minute" he said. He came out the bathroom giving me a smirk as I glared at him for taking so long. When he noticed I was angry he frowned "it's not my fault it takes forever to do this" he gestured to his black fauhawk that I had to admit looked pretty nice. I just nudged him in the arm which made him laugh.
        After I was done doing my own hair I went down stairs to eat the breakfast my mom made. 'I can't wait to eat th-" my thoughts where interrupted by a small boy knocking me off my feet. I looked up to see it was my little brother Dylan.
        " Looks like you weren't paying attention this time," he cheered, "I finally got you."
        "Yeah whatever little bro next time you'll be on the floor" I said ruffling his sandy blond hair.

      I hopped in my sisters jeep and we were on our way to school. It was her turn to drive so I just sat back and enjoyed the ride. It was mostly silence for awhile but I decided to brake it. "So Ethan, what's up with you and that brunette I saw you too all over each other in the hallway yesterday," I asked glancing back at him
       "I don't know...she's not really my type," he explained to me gazing out the window.
       "Do you even have a type?" Fern our older sister questioned still paying attention to the road
       "Of course I do."
      "And that is exactly." But before he could answer we arrived at school. Me and Ethan walked to class together still talking about 'his type'. Fern is a senior so she didn't have any classes with us.
       Me and Ethan arrived in chemistry class. We where early so we decided to play tic tac toe while we wait for class to begin. We played for a while until the bell rung signaling for class to begin. The teacher began giving us instructions on the next lab assignment which me and Ethan where partners for since we sit next to each other. Suddenly I sniffed the air revealing a sweet scent that smelled like 'us'. I jerked my head towards Ethan and he nodded meaning he smelt it to. The scent grew stronger and I knew whoever it was, was coming this way.
          Just as I predicted someone came through the door interrupting the teachers lecture on how to be safe while doing this assignment. A female with blonde hair flowing past her shoulders and deep green eyes that I automatically fell in love with. She was not that tall only about 5'4 I was definitely taller than her. She wore black leggings,a gray crop top and a beanie on her head.
       We locked eyes her green eyes gazing deep into my blue ones and at
that moment I knew I had to have her