Confrontation

Alice's pov
           I was on my way home and by home I mean a shed in the woods. I shifted into my wolf form so I could run faster. I ran through the huge forest my fur ruffling from the wind, My paws scraped the matted forest floor. I came to a stop as soon as I saw my shed. I was to tired to shift back into a human so I just stayed as a wolf. My shed is small I have a blanket in the corner where I sleep and a few boxes where I keep my clothes. I laid down on my blanket and fell asleep.

I woke up and shifted back into a human. My bones started to shift usually it hurts a little but I'm in my wolf form so much that I'm used to it now. As I stand up from the ground I hear a twig snap and I jerk my head up.

Sapphires POV
Our run was over and we where on are way back home. As we start to make our way back home I notice a shed. I look back at my siblings and they all nod agreeing that we should check it out. We're walking up to it and I notice a person standing in front. We. Come closer and i notice that she's naked. 'Oh god it's her' I think. "Uh....hey" I awkwardly said approaching the beautiful woman in front of me. I look her up and down and I can feel warmth creeping on my cheeks. She doesn't say anything she just stares in shock. "Are you ok?" I ask with a concerned look painted on my face.
"Yeah I'm fine..." She managed to say.
"Well enough of that your a Lockehart and I'm gonna tear you to pieces" Ethan said through gritted teeth.
"I may be a Lockehart but I'm not part of the pack anymore"
" Your not?" Fern said jumping in the conversation....again "why".
"I didn't like the way my dad was running things so I confronted him and he threatened to kill me if I didn't leave...."
"So where do you live now" I chimed in.
"There" she nodded over to the small shack behind her. I stood there in shock I couldn't believed she lived in this dump. I looked back at my siblings. They knew what I was about to say. They shook their head no but I ignored them and asked anyway. "You can come live with us" I asked warmly.
"Um.... I don't know won't your parents be mad I mean I am from a different pack"
"They don't have to know" I said giving her a smirk which I felt self conscious about right after I did it. There was a moment of silence when she finally mutters an "ok".

A/N: sorry this was short but I had a lot of homework and I had to rush. If you guys can please give me some feedback on what you think of the story and if I need to improve thanks. See you hippies later ._.