The shack

Leaves were crunching underneath my feet. I looked up through the trees to see the sun peaking through. I smell the forest air and I feel like I'm home.
       Me, Alice, and Dylan are walking through the woods on our way to Alice's little shack.
"So, what's the plan again?" Dylan asked tilting his head slightly. Kind of like a puppy.
"We're gonna fix up Alice's shack and turn it into a house so she can just live there" I replied. " I can't believe we didn't notice this place it's pretty close to our house" Dylan said.
As Dylan was babbling about something I couldn't help but sneak a few glances at Alice. And by glances I mean stare at her for at least 30 seconds. As I stared at her I took in all her physical features like how cute and small her nose is or how her lips look so perfect and kissable. I want to hold her and tell her everything's gonna be alright but I can't because I promised her I would give her space. And that's the real irony of this situation, it's like she's so close but so far away. I didn't notice but Alice turned her head and looked at me. As soon as I noticed I quickly looked away but I could still feel her eyes on me.
"Well this is it" Alice mumbled as we stopped in front of her rundown shack. I pulled out my tape measure and started measuring the sides of the shack. "What are you doing" Alice asked. I stared at her for a moment, shocked that she even talked to me. "Oh-um-I-uh-I was just uh...measuring the sides of the shack so I could make blueprints and... you know ...just figure out how long the pieces of wood need to be" I said stumbling over my words. I think she noticed I was shocked she spoke to me because she just rolled her eyes and walked away.
"Is that all you need to do" Dylan questioned. "Yup that's all, we can go now, unless you guys want to go on a run before we head back home" I implied. "Yes!" "No" Dylan and Alice said at the same time. I looked at Alice and smirked. " Dylan wants to go on a run and I don't think you want to make Dylan sad right because he REALLY wants to go on a run" I said playfully, flashing my award winning smile at Alice. Alice turned to look at Dylan and he was giving her the puppy dog eyes which she couldn't resist. "Fine...." Alice groaned. "Whoohoo, I'm gonna shift in the shack" Dylan shouted as he ran in the shack. Before I could walk away Alice started to take off her clothes right in front of me. " Jesus Alice" I moaned as I looked away from her gorgeous body. My face starting to heat up. "What your acting like you haven't seen me naked before" she laughed dryly. We stood in silence for a second before she had a smirk on her face as she sauntered over to me. She got extremely close to me, her body flush against mine. "Does this make you uncomfortable Sapphire" she whispered in my ear as she bit the rim of my earlobe. "Alice..." I moaned in protest. But she ignored me and grabbed my hand and put it on her left breast as she leaned over to grab my ass. "Alice...Alice please...stop" I said stepping away from her. "What I thought you wanted this?" She asked in an innocent voice but I could hear the venom behind it. "Hey that's not fair" I said. " life isn't fair!" She shouted. "And I know that more than anyone considering my mate clawed me in the fucking face". " I didn't mean to okay, do you think I wanted to hurt you and give you that ugly scar on your face" I blurted on the verge of tears. I looked up at Alice and there was so much hurt in her eyes. "Wait...wait Alice I didn't mean- your scar isn't ugly, I'm sorry" I yelled but she already ran away. I watched her run down the trail naked because she forgot her clothes.
"What happened" my brother came out of the shack fully clothed and not in wolf form. " I thought you were gonna shift" I asked. "I kind of listened to your whole conversation instead of transforming" My little brother confessed. I sighed and started heading back to the house.
As soon as I stepped foot inside the house I was greeted with a furious looking Fern walking towards me. "What did you do!" Fern demanded. "Nothing..don't worry about it" I mumbled making my way up the stairs to my room. "Hey come back here!" She screamed. " where's Alice?" I asked ignoring Fern. "I don't think you should talk to her right now" Fern advised stepping in my way so I couldn't get in her room(probably where Alice is). "You don't have the right to tell me whether or not I should talk to my mate or not" I growled getting in her face ready to fight. " Alice! Alice I know your in there!" I shouted. "I said back off" Fern said pushing me away from her and the door. I was starting to walk back but Fern stopped me. "Sapphire please... take a walk or something you both need to cool down. Just listen to me this one time" Fern calmly pleaded. I hesitated for a moment but made my way down the stairs grabbing my jacket on the way out and heading for the woods.
I made my way through the woods admiring every single tree I passed. Someone special to me once told me to slow down and enjoy life and you'll be surprised at how much you missed. I wish that person was here with me right now. She could help me get through all the shit I'm going through now. She would make me smile and I would make her laugh(even though I'm not funny but she would still laugh). I grabbed a leaf from the forest floor and stared at it. As I was admiring it I sat down on a fallen tree. I looked out into the distance. " I miss you Autumn" I whispered to myself.

A/N: whoa... I bet you guys are wondering who Autumn is. Well...you probably won't find out until a few chapters unfortunately and I update like every blue moon so might take a while