Heart beat (one direction fanfic)

Hey guys, so this Is a made up story! Hope ya like it<3

_________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1:

Summer ends start of school

I walked into college with my best friend, Hannah.

We live in Cheshire in UK. Hannah has green eyes and brown hair, I have blue eyes and blonde hair.

As we walked we met my other best friend Harry. So this is our gang. We had a lot of fun in the summer, I had a boyfriend in spain, i live in England him in Spain just doesn't work out... I didn't want to try long distance relationships since everyone says it doesn't work... We still tried at the beginning but no.. Didn't work ...

I'm wearing a short shirt exposing my stomach with a little diamond on my belly button :P I had some kind of a tan since I went the south of Spain but I have British skin so the first days I had a sunburn.. Well I still got a tan

When we were younger we had to wear uniforms not now :D

Anyways...

As I went to my locker I saw my crush from last year!

The good thing is that his locker is next to mine the bad thing is that we don't talk..! I'm sure he doesn't know I exist

His name is max, Max Darcy. He is the most popular guy in the school and every girl falls for him but too bad he already has a girlfriend.. Lauren, she is the most perfect girl in the school..

Everything is perfect, her legs are tanned and thin, her hair is blonde and pretty big blue eyes. Her clothes are gorgeous..

I don't talk to her and I don't think she knows me even though we have been in the same school since primary.

Me, Harry and Hannah are just normal, well together were not normal we're crazy! But I try not to embarrass myself in front of max then he'd think I'm weird.. I think he already thinks I'm weird.. Or he doesn't notice me

"Ashley , c'mon go to your locker, we have maths" Hannah said making me stop daydreaming..

"Yea I know, I don't want toooooo" I replied

"Hey guys after we don't have English, we can leave for 4 hours.. My house?" Harry said in his deep sexy voice don't get me wrong were just friends not more.

"Loved too" me and Hannah said at the same time

As we went to maths class I saw Max sit with Lauren, he's a PERFECT boyfriend! ...... I'M JEALOUS!

I stared at max while he laughed and his teeth were perfect! I could stalk him all day!! Okay no that just sounds weird and I'm not a stalker maybe I sound like one but what I meant was I could just look at him all day and..

"Mrs.Clover!"

I turned to the teacher who called my name and didn't look to happy

"Yes?"

"I asked you a question" she looked pissed.

"I'm sorry I missed that, will you please repeat it?"

"Pay attention next time!"

For the rest of the class I tried to focus on my work and listen to Mrs. Anastone... It was very hard! Everyone has a British accent in my school but her's, its.... It's just.. Eurh!! Annoying!! And everyone agrees! She had red hair with freckles she's not Irish or anything.. She has really big boobs! She always puts tight t-shirts that makes them look even bigger!